Honey cure expiry dates.

Started by martin64, December 03, 2013, 05:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin64

Hi guys I am new to the forum and I have started to sell Bradley Smokers over here in the U.K. I have one problem, I have several different cures Honey, Maple, Demerara etc. On the side of the jar just below the lid there is what appears to be a batch number and then a date. I know it lasts for a long time but as I am selling it I have to say what the date means. i.e. is it a date of manufacture or a use by date. I have given up asking the main UK importer and my supplier as I never seem to get an answer. I f anyone has any idea I would be very grateful.

Habanero Smoker

Hi martin64;

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried contacting Bradley's main office. I'm sure they would rather provide that information, than to get a bunch of complaints from your customers that they are being sent products with an expiration date.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Saber 4

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on December 03, 2013, 01:13:17 PM
Hi martin64;

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried contacting Bradley's main office. I'm sure they would rather provide that information, than to get a bunch of complaints from your customers that they are being sent products with an expiration date.

X2, welcome to the forum, PM Brian the main admin from Bradley he will get you an answer.