Canadian bacon

Started by tailfeathers, November 29, 2013, 09:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tailfeathers

Howdy there Tea! Mostly Friday and Saturday, just the cheese today, plus slicing/packaging everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

tailfeathers

Most of it will be going out as Christmas presents!

ragweed

A job well done.  Everything looks great!

anthony

What slicer do you have there? 
Food looks good!! 

tailfeathers

The slicer is a Cabela's 10". I had one of those little ones that I got at Menards for about $60 but it wasn't worth it's weight in plastic. This one does the job. Cabela's has them on sale for the next week or so for $250

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

anthony

Quote from: tailfeathers on December 02, 2013, 06:33:23 AM
The slicer is a Cabela's 10". I had one of those little ones that I got at Menards for about $60 but it wasn't worth it's weight in plastic. This one does the job. Cabela's has them on sale for the next week or so for $250

Thanks, I thought it looked like the cabelas wasn't sure on size though. How do you like it? How is this to clean?  I saw the deal and got my wife to order me one. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tailfeathers

Well this is the first time I used it but it worked flawlessly. As for cleaning it was a lot easier than the cheap piece of junk I had before. The blade cover and sliding food carriage are easily removed for cleaning. So far I am very happy with it.