winter

Started by manfromplaid, December 11, 2013, 12:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromplaid

manfromplaid

well that don't work well  will keep trying.

Saber 4

I don't use snapfish but look for an img code to copy and paste into the forum and that should get you the pictures you're looking for.

manfromplaid

manfromplaid

that took awhile  but with the help of my youngest i have done it   this is what smokin in alberta looks like ;D

manfromplaid

now i can also post my first smoke pictures   not sure how to size them down yet but working on it

KyNola

manfromplaid

had to get out of the wind. small garden shed added the rv vent and a rolling toolbox without the wheels. just need to wire in permanent power and a light   will be good to go. got 3 lbs pink salmon going as i type hope it turns out as nice as my ribs and chops have.

Gafala

Every thing looks great.

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

beefmann

manfromplaid

and since you guys are around  i am looking at getting an auber duel probe  are they the way to go or are there others to look at

Saber 4

Nice looking setup and the ribs look tasty.

GusRobin

Quote from: manfromplaid on December 11, 2013, 02:47:38 PM
and since you guys are around  i am looking at getting an auber duel probe  are they the way to go or are there others to look at

I like the auber plug and play. Some have bought PID components and added it to the SG box. Those are the only 2 I know of.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

TedEbear

Looks pretty good.  What gauge extension cord do you have going to that shed?  The Bradley is sensitive to undersized extension cords and it will struggle to get up to temp unless they are heavy duty.

Also, it's not winter yet - give it another 9 days.   ;)

ragweed

Everything looks great, set up and food!  I have a single probe plug and play.  Controls the box temp +/- 2* F.