Guys can really do stupid things (According to the boss lady).

Started by iceman, June 12, 2006, 11:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Stupid things guys do "According to Ann and Dianne"

I normally don't like to broadcast the dumb things I've been caught doing but the boss lady told me to share this.
Last week I actually had a quarter pound burger from a place I have probably only been in two or three times in my life. The owner (who is a beer drinking buddy of mine) made me promise that I wouldn't mention the name of the place or he would McFry my behind. Opps.
Anyhow, after the burger it only took about an hour for my guts to start going into spasms which I understand is a side effect of consuming more grease in one sitting than I normally have in a year. Stumpy (really, that's what we call him. He's one of those short guys and doesn't like to be called shorty) sat there laughing at me. His assessment was that I needed "conditioning" if I wanted to be a REAL man and eat REAL food.
Well we went back to his house and chased down the burger with a cold beer, or two, or was that three?
Now after hearing him brag about his cast iron gut for the last two hours I bet him he couldn't eat more than four of those things without chumming for fish. About this time Ann shows up and was wondering what was going on. After explaining the bet thing she decided it would be best to get as far away as she and Stumpy's wife could get.
Well we sent the kids down to his establishment to bring back a skate (16) of ΒΌ lb. raw patties. I started to pan fry them all up to see just how much fat was in those little jewels and about fainted when I got done. (See Picture).
Now here's where it gets really stupid. Stumpy and his two kids ate ALL 16 patties. Stumpy had 6 and the kids had 5 each. I'm sitting there about to lose my cookies just watching this. So, being young and cocky his kid decides to take a big ole swig out of (you guessed it) the measuring cup full of the grease from frying up the patties.
That's all it took for me to head for the woods. From what Ann tells me Stumpy and his boys are still out there spreading bear bait and making noises like a bull moose with his whosey whatser caught in a trap.
Needless to say both our boss lady's have come up with a much more extensive honey do list to keep our little minds from wandering to far.
Ann asked me what I wanted for dinner last night. I said chicken and you guessed it. She asked the big question "You want fries with that"?

::) :D

ListerD

That's why McGag is a no-no for me  :P

I can eat at BK & Wendy's but that's it. Any of the other major burger chains make me sick.

BigSmoker

I have only eaten fast food 1 time since Christmas and that makes me remember why I don't go to any of those places.  Can't believe he swiged some of that grease :o.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

tsquared

Once in a long long while for breakky, and that's it. Can't even remember the last time I ate lunch or dinner there.
T2

MWS

I'm proud to say that my two kids aged 5 & 7 have never eaten at McD's. Even with all the advertisements promoting the toys and junk......they know better.  ;D  Those burgers could never stand up to Dad's hickory smoked burgers
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Oldman

I like their fish if I get it fresh and a M-shake. Otherwise vomit city....

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!