Pepper Mills... and more.. New things added...

Started by ghost9mm, December 13, 2013, 09:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber 4

barbquebec

Quote from: Saber 4 on January 14, 2014, 09:45:34 AM
That is a beautiful one.
Gave another one as a gift and kept this one.Great peppermill.The bowls are kinda special also! 8)

iceman

The ghost is an artist! We sure enjoy the pepper mill we kept. Gave the other two away for Christmas and the folks that received them are happy campers for sure.  :)

KyNola

Yep, I too have a G9 pepper mill and it is beautiful.  I am honored to own it.

WoodlawnSmoker

These look fantastic!  Do you have a website?

RedJada

I got two mils and two of the larger bowls. The craftsmanship in just amazing. Unbeatable quality. That's hard to come by these days. Thanks Ghost.

WoodlawnSmoker, shoot ghost9mm a PM and he'll send you some photos of what he has and working on.

WoodlawnSmoker

Got mine today in the mail, a walnut and a pear.  They are beautiful, I'm going to try them out at dinner tonight.  Thanks Gary!

watchdog56

Beautiful work. My brother in law turns bowls also. It is a work of art.

Jkwellborn

ghost9mm

Hi...
  Pat and I would like to thank everyone on this forum for being so kind and a special thanks for those of you that purchased pepper mills and other items from us... we now have our pepper mills in 38 different states and Canada... we don't get rich making these pepper mills they are more a labor of love... when ever we do a show we put up a sign... (Made in America) not china. we get a lot of smiles with that sign... along with the pepper mills we do a lot of different things as you can see... here is a picture of the latest bowl... it has over 250 + pieces and it stands 9 inches tall and is 9 inches across and is made with Maple and Padauk (from Africa)
Again thank you all...
                                                    Gary & Pat

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

barbquebec

Quote from: ghost9mm on February 09, 2014, 03:49:11 PM
Hi...
  Pat and I would like to thank everyone on this forum for being so kind and a special thanks for those of you that purchased pepper mills and other items from us... we now have our pepper mills in 38 different states and Canada... we don't get rich making these pepper mills they are more a labor of love... when ever we do a show we put up a sign... (Made in America) not china. we get a lot of smiles with that sign... along with the pepper mills we do a lot of different things as you can see... here is a picture of the latest bowl... it has over 250 + pieces and it stands 9 inches tall and is 9 inches across and is made with Maple and Padauk (from Africa)
Again thank you all...
                                                    Gary & Pat
...as they say on fb..."like"  8)

Saber 4

That is one beautiful bowl Gary.

RedJada

That's beautiful Gary. My wife would love this one, but I'm not even going to show it to her.  ;D ;D ;D

ghost9mm

Quote from: RedJada on February 10, 2014, 04:31:56 AM
That's beautiful Gary. My wife would love this one, but I'm not even going to show it to her.  ;D ;D ;D

:)
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

pensrock

Very nice Gary, and I love my pepper mill.  :)