Wow! What a Christmas present!

Started by ragweed, December 15, 2013, 03:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragweed

When I made plane reservations to visit my Daughter last week, way back in September, unbeknownst to me, my wife began planning a project.  She completed it at 11:30 PM the night before I came home.  I was only gone 8 days, but during that time she completely renovated my man cave.  I about fell over when I walked in last night.

She procured, installed or supervised the installation of: new carpet, a new computer desk, a new TV, new curtains, new shelving for my processing kitchen, made shadow boxes for my collectables, plus she painted not only the cave but the kitchen too!

She didn't throw anything out and put everything back on the walls, cleaned and shining.  Here's some pics of my new digs.

And before y'all comment, no, that's not where I sleep.  That bed belongs to my Lab, Levi.

Thanks for looking!

Wildcat

Nice! Many a man has slept in the dog house many times.  ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

barbquebec

...looks like there's room for two on that bed... ;D :P
Great job by the wife!! 8)

PapaC

Be careful rag, it's a set up. What does she want for Christmas?!!  :o

No really, very cool, she's obviously a keeper.
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

Saber 4

She did an awesome job, you're a lucky man. Of course it will cost you down the road but I'm sure it will be worth it. ;D

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NorthShoreMN

Very nice, I need help redoing mine. Any chance you two want to make a trip up north this winter
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

ragweed

Quote from: NorthShoreMN on December 15, 2013, 08:02:35 PM
Very nice, I need help redoing mine. Any chance you two want to make a trip up north this winter

Heck no!  I know what the winters are like up there.  But you might get us to visit when the smallmouth season opens!!

ragweed

Quote from: Saber 4 on December 15, 2013, 05:27:22 PM
She did an awesome job, you're a lucky man. Of course it will cost you down the road but I'm sure it will be worth it. ;D

I'm covered.  Got her a new target pistol, carry bag and new pink shooting muffs.  Oh, and she also has a new giant Kitchenaid mixer with attachments.  Heck, I might even be good for the anniversary, too!

Saber 4

Quote from: ragweed on December 16, 2013, 04:47:58 AM
Quote from: Saber 4 on December 15, 2013, 05:27:22 PM

I'm covered.  Got her a new target pistol, carry bag and new pink shooting muffs.  Oh, and she also has a new giant Kitchenaid mixer with attachments.  Heck, I might even be good for the anniversary, too!

I don't think I would push it on the anniversary, one Aw Sh*t can kill 100 Atta Boy's as they say around here. Love the pink earmuffs, we took a hunting buddy of mine's wife to the gun show so she could look for a gun to use for her CHL class and when the dealers asked her what kind of gun she was looking for she simply said "pink"

beefmann

very nice  set up... very  wonderful wife as well