10.5???

Started by holysmokers, December 22, 2013, 12:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holysmokers

I keep reading about this 10.5 recipe in curing, what am I missing here HELP???

GusRobin

10.5 is a screen name for one of the members. He has posted a number of recipes in the recipe site.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?180-Our-Time-Tested-and-Proven-Recipes
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  If 10.5 posts a recipe, be assured whatever it's for is gooood!

holysmokers

thanks all from northern Alberta here!!!!!!

Saber 4

tailfeathers

And SoDak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Quarlow

Yeah 10.5, he comes here once in awhile.  :P
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

holysmokers

well guys thanks for all the help but all those links I cant get into they say my IP address is not good so if someone can copy and paste things that would help but as far as me getting in I cant and I did talk with the administrator and they say they cant change the settings on there end??????????? go figure

tailfeathers

Just google susanminor.org and it will take you to the recipe site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

holysmokers

tried that and booted me tried talking with admin but cant get message through :-\ :-\ this is very frustrating I checked my IP address on the web and its good!!!! I called my provider and they checked and all is good damittttttttttttttt. >:( >:(

Habanero Smoker

Holysmoker,

Unfortunately extra measures had to be taken to prevent spammers and attackers from hitting the site; especially from third party free email accounts. Generally you will receive those messages if you are trying to signup. I just tested the links provide in this thread and they work, without logging in. Though we do want you to sign up in the future, you should be able to have access to the recipes without logging in, you just won't have the ability to post; and you will avoid that nagging message that will be displayed on the top of the screen.

The sign in procedure is a reoccurring problem and the webmaster or Olds, cannot create the same problem on their end. I will let the webmaster know there are still problems with the sign in. In the meantime can you provide me with what OS, and browser you are using (please include the version number).

I forgot to mention you can find those same recipes on this forum using the search feature.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Tenpoint5

Myself being said 10.5. Which recipe are you looking for? I can find it for you or send it to you. Since you haven't been able to access the recipe site.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

holysmokers

Thanks for the reply's!! sorry you are asking for my OS??? and browser I'm using sorry not sure what you are talking about me and my computer are not the best of friends lol, and as far as sending me recipe's bacon curing ,ham curing, are the one's I'm very interested in there is more but those 2 I'm really interested in. And again thanks for the help you provide.

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!