Bradley Service * Well Done

Started by Worlick, January 07, 2016, 11:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worlick

I have been smoking foods for years and years now. Many different models and makes, even building a few of my own over the years... I finally took the $tep and got into a Bradley digital smoker. As a new Bradley owner, 3 or 4 months now.... I was some frustrated when the smoke generator simply did not work last time? My tuna was prepped to test the new cold smoke attachment Santa managed to get down the chimney with. It just dis not work? Well I was certainly fired up and ready when I called the service department in Delta! Well, with out boring you with the details about testing and serial numbers and such, the conversation was suddenly halted when I heard the words "what's your address, we will send you a new one" yes a couple short days later the new one was received at my home and I'm back in the smoke again.... Fantastic resolve, thank you Bradley... And thanks to you it looks like I will have to go fishing this weekend to try it out haha.
Sincerely,
Wayner

Wildcat

That's what I'm talking about. I've read many posts about Bradley's customer service just like this one. I personally have never experienced it, but then again I have never needed to. No complaints since my purchase back when I first joined this forum.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

lophole

I've used the Bradley Original for better than 10 yrs.. Generator went down Christmas Eve this yr.. Contacted Yard and Pool. Sent me a new generator. It didn't work. Contacted Y&D. They turned me over to Bradley. Bradley sent me a new generator.
Outstanding service by both Y&D and Bradley. Best people to work with.

Lophole

Wildcat

Will have 10 years this coming fall on my OBS.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Smoker John

Great to hear things worked out well
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

ERLEC

Bradley customer service is incredible. I've never seen a company like this. Very close to it's customer and willing to do everything possible to get customers happy.

Well done Bradley!