MIDWEST Smoke Out V

Started by Tenpoint5, January 01, 2014, 08:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ragweed on July 30, 2014, 08:40:50 AM
Sorry to hear that, Rick, but I understand.  Too bad also 'cause yesterday I bought a package of "Grim Reaper" SG jerky just for you!   ;) ;)
I can get his address for the leftovers Joe
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

QuoteToo bad also 'cause yesterday I bought a package of "Grim Reaper" SG jerky just for you!   ;) ;)
I remember him trying the jerky last year. Too funny. :D
Rick, you and Chrystal take care and I will see you again next year when I hope to be able to attend myself.

Tenpoint5

This is what I have coming to the MWSO. Correct me if I missed you. Starting to get the meats that I will be preparing together.

Saber4
Ragweed
Manfromplaid
Bam1
don4505
cobra
Kynola ?
Seemore
Chicken Wing +1 from Galesburg
NorthshoreMN ?

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

cobra6223

Chris I may be down to only2 instead of three as wifey may have to work and man is she HOT !! She won't know for sure till the car leaves Lansing.

manfromplaid

i have reserved a tent site at riverview campsite, starting to pack up cause its a 1500 mile drive  ;D think i will be having a good time.

Saber 4

We're heading out on Wednesday for the drive up, plan on spending a couple of nights on the road so we can enjoy the sights along the way.

Rick, We'll miss you and Chrystal, hope we can get together in Paducah.

Saber 4

If anybody going to Iowa needs anything from Texas let me know and I'll see what I can do to accommodate. I will be heading to Ft Worth on Monday to go to Marvin Rodak's for some hot sauce and coffee. You can check out his stuff at  https://www.rodakscoffeeandgrills.com/

ragweed

Some Chipotle Mustard Fusion, please.  And one of them feral piggies to use it on.  Preferably butchered.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Saber 4 on August 01, 2014, 06:33:32 PM
If anybody going to Iowa needs anything from Texas let me know and I'll see what I can do to accommodate. I will be heading to Ft Worth on Monday to go to Marvin Rodak's for some hot sauce and coffee. You can check out his stuff at  https://www.rodakscoffeeandgrills.com/

If Choice Briskets are on sale for $1.?? I would take 3 of them please.

cobra6223

I'd take about a dozen of those wild guys as I found out the chops are TINY and the bacon is KILLER.

Saber 4

Quote from: ragweed on August 01, 2014, 07:55:38 PM
Some Chipotle Mustard Fusion, please.  And one of them feral piggies to use it on.  Preferably butchered.

I can get the Mustard Fusion easily, haven't seen any feral piggies in a while and it's to blasted hot to dress one out if I could get lucky between now and Wednesday

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 01, 2014, 09:19:22 PM
Quote from: Saber 4 on August 01, 2014, 06:33:32 PM

If Choice Briskets are on sale for $1.?? I would take 3 of them please.

I'll check when I go by Sam's but they were almost 3 bucks a pound last time I was there.

manfromplaid

since i have the time off i might as well start this trip early. bikes are packed, trailer loaded ( i pull a small motorcycle camper) will be on the road by 10 local time. heading south into montana and going to work my way east -landing in iowa on friday for the MWSO. looking forward to meeting up with those attending. see you next weekend.
jeff@gina

tailfeathers

You'll see a TON of bikes if you take I-90. Sturgis week!
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Tenpoint5

ragweed

The cheese is done.  Top left, apple pucks & Hillbilly bacon.  Lower right, apple/plum pellets & Canadian bacon.

Hope it lasts 'til Saturday ;) ;)