New Vacuum Sealer!

Started by wkahler, January 08, 2014, 10:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkahler

Well i returned the LEM MaxVac and just placed my order for Weston Pro 2300.  Looking forward to it getting here and have to order some pork bellies from the butcher for next weeks bacon prep!!  Just glad i found it on sale so it didn't cost me any more then the LEM one actually was less with free shipping!!!  http://www.thehuntersbutchershop.com/Weston-Vacuum-Sealer-PRO-2300-Stainless-Steel-p/65-0201.htm
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

ragweed

Way to go!  That's a great price.  I'm really happy with my 2300.  I've had it about a year now and only had one minor, minor problem.  The bottom heat tape began bunching so I'd have to smooth it out before each sealing session.  No worries.  They sent a spare with the unit.  I replaced it the other day and easily ordered more spares from WestonProducts.

Enjoy your new sealer!!! 

PapaC

Very nice. Congrats to you. I'm still using a small Food Saver that still has the price tag on it- "GOODWILL 3.99". Yup, that's 3 dollars and 99 cents. We've had it for about 4 years now. I'd say we got our money's worth, but I'm really wantin a nice one. Soon, I hope.
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

NorthShoreMN

Great price. I also have had mine about a year. Love the variety of bags available. Pint to
15" wide jumbos. 
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

iceman

Nice looking sealer especially for the price.  :)

Salmonsmoker

Quote from: wkahler on January 08, 2014, 10:18:54 AM
Well i returned the LEM MaxVac and just placed my order for Weston Pro 2300.  Looking forward to it getting here and have to order some pork bellies from the butcher for next weeks bacon prep!!  Just glad i found it on sale so it didn't cost me any more then the LEM one actually was less with free shipping!!!  http://www.thehuntersbutchershop.com/Weston-Vacuum-Sealer-PRO-2300-Stainless-Steel-p/65-0201.htm

Thanks for the heads up! A friend of mine has been looking to upgrade and this fits the ticket. He ordered one this afternoon.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Snoopy

looks good, i will definately be updating later this year. Getting a decent size check when i get the boot from the Navy and once we are settled i'm planning on getting way deeper into my smoking addiction. that along with a kirby cannon or top of the list.

wkahler

I also ordered the bags through them to try.  I have a box from Cableas of the 15" bags i am going to use for the larger cuts of meat like pork bellies and stuff.  Looking forward to its arrival that's for sure!!!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!