1-colby jack cheese sizeof a 10'plate and 1 1/2thick

needs somehelp
temps how long
using hickory

let me know thought soon as possible
starting this is 30m
thanx guys

KyNola

The ribs will take approx. 5 hours total, the legs a bit shorter.  Cook the ribs and chicken at 225 or so.  You can't smoke the cheese with the meats.  The cheese will melt.

GusRobin

Quote from: KyNola on January 19, 2014, 08:29:21 AM
  You can't smoke the cheese with the meats.  The cheese will melt.
Plus cheese can be kind of "ashy" tasting when you first smoke it. Usually needs to age a bit.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

TedEbear

Quote from: dhbroncos on January 19, 2014, 07:44:04 AM
1-colby jack cheese sizeof a 10'plate and 1 1/2thick

You might want to record the games and watch them much later if you're planning on having cheese while you watch football.  That cheese needs to be vacuum sealed in the fridge for at least a month after you COLD smoke it or it will taste like an ashtray right out of the smoker.

dhbroncos

everything turned out great haven't smoked the cheses yet gng to today
thanks for all the help
if I knew how add pics here I would

TedEbear

Quote from: dhbroncos on January 20, 2014, 10:53:25 AM
if I knew how add pics here I would

Upload them to a free host site, such as Photobucket.  If you don't already have a Photobucket account you might start out by creating different theme folders to keep your pics organized, such as Food, Cars, etc.  Eventually, you'll have a whole lot of pics and it will be much easier to locate certain ones if you start out by organizing them into different folders - trust me.  :)

Anyway, after you u/l them to Photobucket click on the "IMG" code box next to the pic.  It will automatically paste the contents onto your clipboard.  Then just paste that into a message here on the forum.