Accessories shopping tomorrow

Started by Grizzlybaer3890, January 21, 2014, 03:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzlybaer3890

Hey saskatchewan friends I'm off to cabelas in regina tomorrow for a few acc any one got any tips on stuff to get or other places to get them in regina. Thanks
Smoke it like you stole it!!!

Saber 4

Quote from: Grizzlybaer3890 on January 21, 2014, 03:46:49 PM
Hey saskatchewan friends I'm off to cabelas in regina tomorrow for a few acc any one got any tips on stuff to get or other places to get them in regina. Thanks

Check the bargain cave first, lots of good stuff leftover from Christmas at ours. If you like doing smoked turkey they have a Weston vertical roaster that's fairly cheap.

Grizzlybaer3890

Mr Walleye

If your into sausage making you'll want to hit JB's Sausage in Regina as well. Lots of everything sausage including spice mixes, individual bulk spices, cures, casings, equipment, etc.

Here's a link to their site.
http://www.jbsausagesupplies.com/

Wholesale Sports is in Regina as well.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

ragweed

Don't forget to check for pucks.  As Saber 4 points out, Cabelas sometimes has them on sale.

tailfeathers

And if you have a vacuum sealer I think the cabelas branded pre made bags are on sale. You can also find some in the bargain cave at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Grizzlybaer3890

Mr walleye that's actually the reason for this trip I'm making ten lbs of beef jerky and processing my deer into sausage this weekend

Grizzlybaer3890

Got 8 jerky racks a new element a jerky board a snackin stick pack a meat tub and two packs of sausage recipe this weekend is gonna a be fantastic the jerky in already in vac sealed bags till the am!!!!

tailfeathers

Hey grizzly sounds like you're gettin dialed in for some fun. How's the forecast?

Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Grizzlybaer3890