Another win for Jan's Rub

Started by BBNRules, January 28, 2014, 05:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBNRules

I took boneless, skinless, chicken thighs and used the spicier version of Jan's Rub and liberally coated them.  I put 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce as a binder and let them marinate overnight.  Grilled them on a conventional grill and they were fantastic!  The wife is a chicken and seafood eater only and she even commented on the new taste.  A winner for sure!

Saber 4

Jan's Rub is a winner on anything I've put it on, I've even started making double stuff smoked chex mix using Jan's Rub instead of seasoned salt and it's really good on grilled asparagus.

ragweed

At someone's suggestion here.  Sorry, can't remember who.  :(  I added some Jan's to some sour cream and now I have my super bowl dip!!

KyNola

Thanks for the nice words BBN.  At the time Jan and I developed the Rub specifically for a poultry rub.  It took on a life of it's own after that.

manfromplaid

i will pass on my thanks for the rub also. it has made its way into the fav. spice rack.  so far jans is good on everything i tried.

UncleAl

Thanks KyNola my wife and I love it.

WoodlawnSmoker

Well that settles it, I'm going to mix up a batch tonight.  I'm doing some ribs tomorrow in the smoker, should go together nicely.