Bradley Smoker Forum Contest

Started by Bradley (Head Office), February 06, 2014, 12:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

River Rat

Great video. Now I want to go fishing!
River Rat
"Smoke On"

SiFumar

Congrats! Awesome video!  Would love to see all those ones the others took time to make too!

TNRockyraccoon

Wow!

Thanks a lot folks. I sure appreciate the kind words and I'm planning on making my wife read this thread. She threatened to kill me many times as I was making the video. Saying "If I hear that song one more time I'm going to kill you". I enjoyed making the video as it gave me a good reason to play with my new go pro camera and to feature the great food that comes out of my Bradley. Luckily, February is pretty slow for guide work so I had plenty of time to work on it. My busy season is about to pick up so my smoker will be hot every night.

I'd like to say thanks to the folks at Bradley for hosting the video contest. You guys make a fine product and have the best customer service of ANY company I've ever dealt with. It's easy to be proud of a name I'm so confident in.

ragweed

Finally got a chance to watch your video and I'm glad I did!  Fantastic job, very professional.  I'm gonna get on MapQuest now and find out how long a drive it is to your place.

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

STLstyle

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

tailfeathers

Well Done! If guiding or cooking fall through for you, it would appear as though you could become a producer. Really nice job, congratulations!!
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

WoodlawnSmoker

Great video, well done and congrats!

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

sage03

Great job,,,,,,really loved the video...tight lines...

pjplovedog

Fabulous video.  Wish I could go out fishin' with ya but I'm a little far away from you. 
:)
Your smoked chicken lunch would be worth the trip alone.  I can imagine your customers are delighted with your trips.  You seem like a real nice person, too.

waycoolcat

Great job on the video. I watched it then showed it to my fiancee. She grew up in Knoxville, Cedar Bluff area. Hearing you talking made me think of her brother in Marysville (pronounced "Murrvil" for us northerners). I do like your area and have visited and vacationed there many times. You've shown true southern hospitality by making lunch for your clients in your Bradley Smoker. Kudos!
I want to be a better carnivore!

TNRockyraccoon

Quote from: waycoolcat on April 29, 2014, 12:52:52 PM
Great job on the video. I watched it then showed it to my fiancee. She grew up in Knoxville, Cedar Bluff area. Hearing you talking made me think of her brother in Marysville (pronounced "Murrvil" for us northerners). I do like your area and have visited and vacationed there many times. You've shown true southern hospitality by making lunch for your clients in your Bradley Smoker. Kudos!

Maryville, pronounced like you mentioned "Murville" is just over the hill from me, as is the Cedar Bluff area. You'll have to give me a shout next time your in the area.

waycoolcat

I want to be a better carnivore!