Ordered a Maverick ET- 733

Started by Jkwellborn, February 14, 2014, 06:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jkwellborn

Decided I needed a knew thermometer and was gonna order a Maverick 732. Went to Amazon and saw the 733 and ordered it. Anyone use  one, or thoughts about it? Did I waste $10 bucks? That was the difference in the 2. Have prime so it was free 2 day shipping. Should be here by Tuesday.

Pic-N-Stick

I have one.  Got it over the 732 as the probes and cables are rated for a much higher temp.  No issues with the sending unit but the receiver seems to be very touchy, needing VERY fresh batteries.  I am going to try running lithiums--hopefully that helps.

hutcho

No problems with mine yet.  I really love it! Only thing I noticed that is annoying if I have temp set at 152 it beeps like its done at 142, just hit a button and it beeps and no more issues. 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

GusRobin

Quote from: hutcho on February 15, 2014, 01:32:57 PM
No problems with mine yet.  I really love it! Only thing I noticed that is annoying if I have temp set at 152 it beeps like its done at 142, just hit a button and it beeps and no more issues. 

Check what you have the alarm set at.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

renoman

I believe it is supposed to warn you 10 degrees before you hit your set temp. Mine does the same thing.

hutcho

Quote from: renoman on February 16, 2014, 08:09:06 AM
I believe it is supposed to warn you 10 degrees before you hit your set temp. Mine does the same thing.

Kinda figured that was the case.