NYC Strip Loin

Started by barbquebec, February 13, 2014, 03:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbquebec

Grilled NYC strip loin steak au poivre...with oven roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus...served with a Chateau Corkscrew Domingo Malbec-Cabernet Sauvignon blend... :)
http://www.cbc.ca/inthekitchen/2013/01/steak-with-peppercorn-brandy-sauce.html
8)

Wildcat

Looks wonderful. Strange that I never got the invitation!  ;D We are going to actually do some camping in the RV this weekend and I might just have to make that exact same dish one evening over a hard wood campfire. Will probably have a different chaser though.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Saber 4

Excellent looking meal, that's a combination that we love, you can't go wrong with a strip steak, sparagus and taters.

barbquebec

Quote from: Saber 4 on February 13, 2014, 09:57:37 PM
Excellent looking meal, that's a combination that we love, you can't go wrong with a strip steak, sparagus and taters.
Quote from: Wildcat on February 13, 2014, 05:14:42 PM
Looks wonderful. Strange that I never got the invitation!  ;D We are going to actually do some camping in the RV this weekend and I might just have to make that exact same dish one evening over a hard wood campfire. Will probably have a different chaser though.
...Thanks Wildcat and Saber 4...that didn't last long either.Figure I'd get my grill on,seeing we're getting 30cms.+ of snow today! :( 8)

STLstyle

Quote from: barbquebec on February 14, 2014, 05:20:04 AM
Quote from: Saber 4 on February 13, 2014, 09:57:37 PM
Quote from: Wildcat on February 13, 2014, 05:14:42 PM
...Thanks Wildcat and Saber 4...that didn't last long either.Figure I'd get my grill on,seeing we're getting 30cms.+ of snow today! :( 8)

Dang, 30 cms?  I need to get my Canadian converter out...  I think that's a foot for all you rednecks down here with me...

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

STLstyle

By the way that steak looks great!

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

barbquebec

Quote from: STLstyle on February 14, 2014, 10:42:24 AM
By the way that steak looks great!
Thanks STLstyle...and you're right...it's almost a foot but it seems like you guys(Georgia,Carolinas) are getting the worst of it from what I see on the news. :( 8)