Newbee Here with a Bradley Electric Temp controller install question

Started by buberwin, February 24, 2014, 11:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buberwin

Hello brand new to the forum and Damn glad I found it ;D ;D  I had my temperature control slide go bad recently on my Electric smoker and ordered a new one, but my problem is I don't remember which wire goes to where, I have a double white wire set and a single blue wire with 2 male connecters to connect them to, one connecter is running horizontal and the other is vertical.  If you have one or could help me out I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks Bub   

Habanero Smoker

Hi buberwin;

Welcome to the forum.

Bradley often changes it design, but the way mine is wired, the double neutral wire goes to the vertical terminal, and the single wire attaches to the horizontal terminal.

I forgot to mention. Before I take apart anything, I take a picture first.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

buberwin

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: buberwin on February 25, 2014, 02:25:13 AM
Ok thanks i'll keep the picture idea in mind next time  ;)

I had to learn the hard way. I took the generator apart, and had to email Bradley Tech. on how to rewire a couple of connectors. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.

buberwin

Got her back together and working GREAT.  Thanks Guys, I can't wait to try some of the recipes i've found on here

Habanero Smoker

Great to see you got it up and running. There certainly are plenty of recipes to explore. You may also want to check out the recipe site; Old's Place

I
         don't
                   inhale.