Previous topic - Next topic

ghost9mm

Think it will be a big hit ?

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

TedEbear

Hmm...I like both flavors, just not necessarily at the same time mixed together.

TMB

Not to sure about that one ???
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

tailfeathers

Who knows? Might be pretty good. A buddy of my son was at our house a while back and had me try a sundae that was vanilla ice cream with crumbled bacon and maple syrup. Unbelievably delicious! I'm willing to try just about anything if bacon is involved.
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

hutcho

April fools?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Ka Honu

Chocolate-dipped bacon is excellent but I'm not sure about the M&M version - they use cheap chocolate and probably some strange chemical to provide the bacon taste.

Habanero Smoker

It would be nice, but it was an April Fool's joke by the company. :) I was hoping it was so, but I checked their Facebook page.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

It has to be true! I saw it on the internet.  ::)  ;D  ;)

pensrock

QuoteIt has to be true! I saw it on the internet.  ::)  ;D  ;)
;D ;D ;D Funny!

pokermeister

When I go to a Sunday Brunch buffet with a chocolate fountain, I always take a pile of bacon and dip it in the chocolate. I would love to see bacon M & M's!
Life is short, eat the dessert first!

ragweed

Who was it that posted the V-day chocolate dipped bacon roses?  I made some and they were great!!

BAM1

I posted the roses Joe.  Made them for my wife and now 4 guys she works with wants me to make them for their wives next year
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

beefmann

why  not ,m, , they serve  chocolate  covered bacon at  the local  fair  here in  orange  conty