Inspired by Old's --- Accessories by Chez Bubba --- My latest toy.

Started by iceman, July 02, 2006, 05:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Just Having fun. You guys gave me the ideas and the help. Thanks soooooo much!!! Triple smokers and more!!!

boxertrio

--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

manxman

Think the word awesome is much overused nowadays but wow..... that IS awesome!!! ;D
Manxman

Oldman

You fool... you got just to much time and money on your hands....  ;D Now impress me and show me its circulation fan.

Kidding aside, nice set up.

BTW I will check with my contact at Sweet Bay after the 4th and see what they thought of your BBQ sauce. My 76 year old Mother just loves the one with an attitude. When my propane tank and line gets in I'm going to hook up my commercial  radiant 75,000 BTU char-grill to it and then I will be purchasing your sauce in mass.... Mother is all over me about grilled chicken, pork etc...  :o  Even as a dipping sauce we are impressed.  Do you or do you plan on bottling it up in gallons?

When or if you are already set up for commercial production and sales let me know and I will add you to our Bradley approved vendor's list.

If you don't have a web site let me know. I can dump the old gaming addy and open up an area for you.  The cost to you would be very little, and you would have access to Cyber Dude... the best webmaster I've seen to date. I would only charge you 5 gallons of sauce per year for the space.  Cyber Dude might be $300 - $500 for the set up and then maybe $25.00 per month to maintain it because you would be piggy-backed on to my site. Plus you would have your own addy and no one would know that we were sharing the server. BTW I pay Cyber Dude $150.00 per month and that is real cheap when you have a problem. $25.00 bucks for your part is less than peanuts.

You supply the art work (photos etc.) and content. We will put it together for you.  Plus I do, if I say so myself, some dang fine artwork-- headers etc.. I did the banner for the recipe site:

Now if you want a posting area you would have to use the same one we do on the recipe site. Cost 1st year is $150.00 with one year's worth of upgrades. After that it cost $30.00 per year.

One other thought. If we did this and something happened to me then the recipe site would be-fall into your hands. I'm sure there are members here who would help cover Cyber-Dudes cost, the site cost, the boards cost, and the chattroom cost which is currently about $2,200.00 per year. However most of that is for my business site etc.. I'm sure he would lower his cost factor if he only had to manage the recipe site.

Kick it around and let me know.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Arcs_n_Sparks

owrstrich

i see lotts of hardware... but i dont see any beast...

sh1t man... i dont even see any evidence of any beast...

without hardees some people would starve...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Chez Bubba

Our accessories are under the brown tarp in pic #3. $500 gets you the info on what makes this a "SuperSmoker". ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Nice job iceman! :P When's lunch?

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Arcs_n_Sparks

Well, looks like bags of wood pellets or shavings under the tarp. Must be the automated puck pressing engine with auto-puck insertion technology.  :D :D :D

Arcs_n_Sparks