customer support in Canada

Started by mrsbumboola, April 08, 2014, 01:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsbumboola

Is there a 1-800 phone number for Canada? 
I have some questions that the forum has nit answered yet.  They are to do with the ribbon cable being difficult to reinstall.  Yes, I do know it is can only be reattached one way.

Smoker John

Yup, the Bradley North America site should have contact info
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

Habanero Smoker

Hi mrsbumboola;

Sorry to welcome you to the forum, under these circumstances. I didn't see your original post. When you have a problem it is best to start a new post, because there may be many members that will only follow certain threads.

The contact information for North America:
Phone: Our phone lines are open 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST Monday through Friday Customer Service
Toll Free: (866) 508-7514
Local: (309) 343-1124
Fax: (309) 343-1126

See more at: http://www.north-america.bradleysmoker.com/contact/#sthash.Ce17C501.dpuf

You may want to check the pins inside the connectors (both the ribbon end, and the one on the motherboard) to make sure none of them are bent. Check to make sure there are no foreign particles stuck inside the connector at the end of the ribbon, or the connector the motherboard. Also check the locking tab on the connector to make sure that is not damaged and preventing you from connecting the cable.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

mrsbumboola

OK will check all of those things. 

I see the phone number supplied is the same number I tried.  After several attempts resulted in busy signals, I gave up.  This is what made me think the phone number was valid in USA only.  Thank you Habanero Smoker.  Will try again.

Habanero Smoker

Good luck. I hope you get this resolved soon.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)