Greetings & Salutations from Florence, SC

Started by Yancey_3, April 14, 2014, 01:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yancey_3

I just received a Bradley Smoker from my father this past weekend.  Can't wait to get her going on my next day off!!

waycoolcat

Welcome to the forum.  I just joined a few weeks ago. The smoker has instructions for "pre-seasoning" it before you cook in it. Make sure you allow time for that before planning your first BBQ. I look forward to weekends even more now.
I want to be a better carnivore!

Wildcat

Welcome to the forum from Pace, (Milton) Florida. I lived in Elberton, GA during my high school years. This is a wonderful forum and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. The vast majority on here really enjoy helping others.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Saber 4

Welcome from Texas, like everyone else said, this is a great place to learn and share.

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

tailfeathers

Hello and welcome from South Dakota! Have fun, ask questions, take pictures. We like pictures!
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Dano

Proud member of PETA:  People Eating Tasty Animals.  :)

Yancey

I've had my Bradley for a year now and it has really been a blast.  I enjoyed it so much that I bought one for my son, the OP!  Any other family smokers here?

River Rat

Welcome from Maryland.  You're gonna have some good times with that smoker!
River Rat
"Smoke On"

ragweed