Another shoutout to the best customer service out there. Period!

Started by TNRockyraccoon, April 19, 2014, 07:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNRockyraccoon

I was thinking the other day about how well Bradley's service after the sale is. I know that I'm a nightmare for a customer. I've always looked at most of the things I buy as tools. Much like the tools in my tool belt when I'm doing carpentry work. I know that the pretty waffle face on my hammer is going to one day be flat. The phillips screwdriver is eventually going to strip. My driftboat is eventually going to need some gelcoat work. To me, my Bradley is no different. I use it almost nightly during the fishing season, smoking and cooking for about nine to ten hours every night. I don't know if they were ever designed to be used as much as I use mine but I put it through the paces nevertheless. It's a hard life when you're tasked with feeding hungry clients everyday and feeding the family on many days.

I have fly rods that cost upwards of $1000. They often come with what the manufactures call a "no fault" warranty which means they'll replace or repair it in any event that renders it unusable. Of course this warranty requires a $25 to $75 fee every time you use it. Same thing with my expensive reels and other fishing gear. Then there's the issue of lost time between sending it in and it being returned which can sometime be up to 6 weeks. I'll often tell them that while their gear is in the repair shop that I'll let my clients use their competitors stuff and this sometimes speeds up the return but not always.

How about my custom electronics. GPS units, VHF marine band radios, smart phones etc. I always purchase the extended warranty for these items because let's face it.....a tool in the fishing guides arsenal has a hard life. Out in the elements, jarred by the wind, baked by the sun, soaked by rain and froze by old man winter. Sending these items in for repair can be like pulling teeth, and it never fails that some of the breakdowns occur on piece "not covered" by my warranties. Again, these items seem to take forever to fix and sometimes don't perform up to par once they are returned.

I could list many items and many manufacturers that have good service departments, but I'd be hard pressed to find one that takes better care of their clients than Bradley does. I know I'm rough on my smoker, but when I've had issues I've always been greeted on the phone with a friendly voice that's eager to help. A few minutes on the phone always ends with a "we've got you covered". Then, the part of the whole ordeal that blows me away the most is how quickly they take care of me. If they have to send me a new part, it's at my door in Tennessee in two days at the most. In other instances I've received a call from a technician shortly after my initial call. I really can't say enough good about Bradley as a company that cares about it's clients, long after the sale and long after other companies would worry about.

I appreciate all the folks at Bradley and the work they do. You truly go well above and beyond what I expect.

OldHickory

Nice write-up on your thank you.  I'm sure Bradley appreciates hearing the nice words for their good work.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

Saber 4

I couldn't agree with you more TNR, they really take care of you after the sale.

barbquebec

dman4505

Quote from: TNRockyraccoon on April 19, 2014, 07:46:03 AM

I could list many items and many manufacturers that have good service departments, but I'd be hard pressed to find one that takes better care of their clients than Bradley does. I know I'm rough on my smoker, but when I've had issues I've always been greeted on the phone with a friendly voice that's eager to help. A few minutes on the phone always ends with a "we've got you covered". Then, the part of the whole ordeal that blows me away the most is how quickly they take care of me. If they have to send me a new part, it's at my door in Tennessee in two days at the most. In other instances I've received a call from a technician shortly after my initial call. I really can't say enough good about Bradley as a company that cares about it's clients, long after the sale and long after other companies would worry about.

I appreciate all the folks at Bradley and the work they do. You truly go well above and beyond what I expect.

x2
They are one of the best around

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.