Good News.. Don aka Sauce Bauce is home.

Started by Oldman, July 11, 2006, 04:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Just talked with Don,

He is home. From what I got it was dicey there for a time. 

Today, he is better and as I spoke with him he was with his Grandchild and that child's  new lab puppy.  He was in joy with being with them both. He is looking forward to the time when he can again start to smoke some food.

If you wish to call him I will make an exception this time and you can PM me concerning him. I will then give you his phone number. Only members that I know from this board will I share his number with.

Don is one of those good ole boys who always looked after his family and he is a wealth of kind knowledge.  I suggest getting to know him.  If you don't it will be your loss....

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Old's, Would it be alright to send him a "glad to see your up and about" card? Let me know. I'd be happy to send him a card and some pics and stuff.
BTW Thanks for keeping us informed.

Oldman

The way he talks he not really able to go to the computer much.  I don't have his mailing addy. Only his phone number. Of course from that you can get his land address.
Sorry.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

jaeger

Thanks for posting the good news Olds!!!

asa

Olds -
Glad to hear he is home. BTW, I did go ahead and email him several days ago. Hope he'll get around to looking at it some day and enjoy discussing his Bo's Burger.

Art
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!