Back to Smoking Again

Started by Geriatric Teenager, May 29, 2014, 01:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geriatric Teenager

Five years ago my wife and I sold our big house and moved to a Condo on a ski hill.  During the downsizing one of my saddest moments was selling a my large smoker that I had purchased in Biloxi and hauled back to Canada.  I am looking forward to getting back to smoking, albeit, using a slightly different technique. 
In my other endeavours I have used Forums to steer me in the right direction.  Accordingly, I am looking forward to avoiding having to say about my cooking.  "Well, that method seemed like a good idea at the time.

cheers

Robert

tskeeter

Welcome back to the smoky side of life, Robert!

tailfeathers

Hi from South Dakota. Lots of friendlies hanging around here who will be happy to answer any questions you have. We like pictures btw.
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Habanero Smoker

Hi Geriatric Teenager;

Welcome to the forum. With a user name of Geriatric Teenager, I just had to welcome you here. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Wildcat

Welcome aboard. Love the name. I kind of fit into that category. Retired 7.5 years ago and all I do is play.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Saber 4

Welcome home from down Texas way.