Been a while checkin in

Started by Snoopy, June 04, 2014, 10:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoopy

So we moved from Washington to minnesota a few weeks ago. All of my stuff is packed up and in storage with the navy till we find a house, and a job for that matter. I've got a potential on ruined up just waiting on a call. Wife,3 kids and I are in the camper for the duration which is now on month 2 I think. On the bright side, I brought the Bradley with and was able to do 70 lbs of pork butt for my sisters grad party with a little help from a few crock pots. Also whipped out 8 loaves of crusty bread for it as well. Just wanted to check in and say hi, staying in Woodbury so if anyone is close and wants to meet up for a coffee or beer hit me up. 3605442392

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldHickory

Glad to see you back around Snoopy.  You have been busy on the Bradley.  Good luck on your job hunt.  You are too far away for me to stop bye and share an adult beverage, but I will drink one in your honor  anyway. ;)
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

Snoopy

Sounds good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenpoint5

Your not too far away Snoopy. Little sister lives in Applevalley and she makes it home in 4-5 hours
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi