Lower Mainland Smokers - Good Place to Buy Bisquettes

Started by BoxcarBetts, July 07, 2014, 09:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoxcarBetts

Hey all from Metro Vancouver and the Lower Mainland...

Not sure where you've all been buying your bisquettes, but I just found The BBQ Shop in Port Coquitlam (literally around the corner from my house - can't believe I didn't check them out sooner!).

They have a good selection of woods and their 48-packs are $19.99, which is cheaper than Princess Auto and certainly cheaper than Canadian Tire.

Anyone found any cheaper?
They say it's easier to quit heroin than it is to quit smoking!

Quarlow

Wow that is cheaper than anywhere I found. I should stop by Bradley and see what they are selling them for.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Jim O

Wow ! My condolences ! I get most flavors at LaBarons for $ 14.95 for 48's.
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

seb bot

Haven't found anything cheaper for the 48 packs, but Wholesale Sports in Langley has the 120 packs for $45.

Although I just checked again, and it appears that maybe it would be more correct to say they HAD the 120 packs, as not all the woods are showing in stock anymore ::)
No more hickory in the 120, which I just saw they had back in stock a few days ago >:(
They do have some of the other flavours in the 120s though, but no apple either which would be the other one I usually use.Their 48 packs are $20 as well.

Last time I needed pucks I just ended up going to Crappy Tire as for the couple of dollars I would have saved it was not worth the time and gas to go from Richmond to Langley or Coquitlam... :-\

BC Smoker

Check out wellscan in Burnaby, $41 for 120 count, late spring didn't have 120 but adjusted the price on the 48 count -   $41 divide by 120 = $ .34166 per. "Puck" /  48 count x 3 = 144 pcs. x $.34 =
$ 48.96

seb bot

Thanks BC Smoker, I hadn't heard of wells can. They are not too too far from my work, so if I get out on time someday I might pop by and stock up on some hickory pucks.

Their site does not mention price matching on the 48 packs of pucks, but I will definitely inquire if I go by there. :)

BC Smoker

You know, sometimes Rona has a 15% off sale. I've found that $20 for a 48 pack minus 15% =$17 isn't all that bad. Our local store has a decent selection to boot ! 

BoxcarBetts

I've never seen them at the Rona in Coquitlam.  Maybe I should ask and see if they can bring some in.
They say it's easier to quit heroin than it is to quit smoking!