Question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Started by BC Smoker, July 22, 2014, 01:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC Smoker

Hey a question, does anybody know anything bout "MudBay" in Delta B.C ?. Is this a new smoke'n supply store ?.

Bradley (Head Office)

Come and check out our first Bradley store on July 26 between 10-4 for our Grand Opening!
We will have plenty of samples of smoked food as well as the Delta firefighters grilling for their charity.  We will also have renowned Grill Master Chris Marks with us to demonstrate some grilling techniques and tips between 10-2.
We carry the full line of Bradley products as well as just over 300 other Outdoor cooking and food processing products that are unique to our store and some products are unique to Canada.  See you on the 26th!     

BC Smoker

That would be absolutely ausome !!!!. But as luck would have it, I gottsa work that day :( 
If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck    @_@
Certainly looking forward to checking out later !!

seb bot

will be looking into this as well, got me curious :)

I have the day off, but already have stuff to do...may try to get down there, maybe they will have 120 count boxes of pucks ;)

seb bot

lol, it is a secret perhaps ???

I tries looking online a bit, and couldn't really find anything more about this mudbay bay bradley store... any one got a link, or an address?

Quarlow

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on July 22, 2014, 02:17:58 AM
Come and check out our first Bradley store on July 26 between 10-4 for our Grand Opening!
We will have plenty of samples of smoked food as well as the Delta firefighters grilling for their charity.  We will also have renowned Grill Master Chris Marks with us to demonstrate some grilling techniques and tips between 10-2.
We carry the full line of Bradley products as well as just over 300 other Outdoor cooking and food processing products that are unique to our store and some products are unique to Canada.  See you on the 26th!   
Where is the store? At the river road location Brian?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

BC Smoker

I went this afternoon, it's kinda cool, lots of assesories, cool stuff to look at and buy. I left my wallet in the car on purpose !!!!. Could've easly spent my next paycheck there. The address is: 8380 River road
Delta:  604-946-3848 - yes it is at Bradley headquaters ..... A very nice, all around shop, for smoking enthusiasts at all levels.

BC Smoker

Hey seb bot, I also attempted to "google" it , but with no luck. Oh ya did you talk to the guys at wells can?

Bradley (Head Office)

The store is in our office building at 8380 River Road, Delta

Hope to see you all on Saturday

seb bot

Thanks for the info/confirmation Bradley(Brian)/BC Smoker, I wondered if it might just be the at the river rd. location... I may try to pop in on Saturday to check it out, it's always neat to check out new accessories and stuff!

I haven't been by wells can yet, I keep getting stuck late at work, and have been too tired to go by on my way home... >:(
That being said, my puck supply is holding out okay since I caved in a while ago and bought a few 24 packs from Canadian Tire, so it's not urgent yet.

Quarlow

I am so there Brian. My calendar is open.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.