Smok'in, mmm Good

Started by projump, July 22, 2006, 09:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

projump

New Bradley hasn't arrived yet, so I fired up the Brinkman and put on some pork steak. :)

Where there's smoke, there's meat!!!
When there are visible vapors in ignited carbonaceous material, there you will find parts of an omnivorous ungulate from the suidae family of mammals.

boxertrio

Smokin Pit does make some mighty fine Q!   You are in for a treat when your Bradley gets their.....its so easy ;D
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

projump

Yeah, I'v had some really good luck with the smoke-n-pit, but it's alot of work keeping the temp regulated. With the Bradley digital it shold be alot easier. ;D
When there are visible vapors in ignited carbonaceous material, there you will find parts of an omnivorous ungulate from the suidae family of mammals.

boxertrio

Just read you a Missouri'an too......Republic boy here, 15 min from Springfield.  Keep on smokin!
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

projump

hey boxertrio,
    Cool, I have an aunt and uncle in Republic. I was there over the 4th of July.

West Coast Kansan

projump, your new BS is going to be like early retirement. It is so easy you will find yourself using it at time you would have never considered smoking before.  Good luck and enjoy.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)