First time use Details

Started by Pistol Pete, September 14, 2014, 07:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tailfeathers

Pistol Pete-
You should try Zep purple cleaner and degreaser for cleaning racks, v tray, water bowl etc. You can get it at Menards or Home Depot. I buy a gallon of concentrate and mix it with water in a spray bottle. Spray down the removable parts with it and cleanup is a breeze. Works like a charm!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Pistol Pete

KyNola - There may be some who say, there is no such think as gravity, the world sucks (That would either be a Wildcat fan or a Cardinal fan depending) I believe in it and I made sure everything was level before I started.  I don't believe any Santa Ana winds developed in the box and have reached that conclusion it was user error of undetermined origin.  I have made a checklist of everything I have learned thus far and we will see what happens.

tailfeathers - being from SF,SD...do you know what a breeze is?  40? - 50mph?  .   I picked up some Zep. Spot on!  Worked great!  I guess I should say spots off.

tailfeathers

In SD we figure the strong west winds are due to the fact that MN sucks! (Just kidding) as for the Zep, gotta give credit to Renoman for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Old Dog

(EtOH Canadian)  =    Extremely trashed or hammered ?     Lmao!

Old Dog
If a man said he'll fix it, he will. There is no need to remind him every 6 months about it.