Rookie Smoker: 4 Rack Digital Smoker Model: BTDS76P; BTDS76CE-EU

Started by tyrodsports, October 04, 2014, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrodsports

Hello everyone.  I am Rodney and I live in Illinois.  I recently got a 4 Rack Digital Smoker and have experimented with a few cuts of meat.  From my few experiences, I have a long ways to go...... 

manfromplaid

welcome from alberta. ask away and someone here will set you on the right track. this is a great forum to learn how to do it. no question is dumb or asked to many times.

KyNola

Welcome from Western KY.  Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.  We're here to assist.

TedEbear

Welcome aboard from St. Louis.  Here are a few links to get you started:

Our Time Tested and Proven Recipes

Frogmats Non-Stick High Temperature Smoker / Jerky Screen 10" x 13"

Maverick Wireless BBQ Thermometer Set - Maverick ET733

Bradley Smoker Bisquette Saver

Bradley Smoker FAQs

There are more but try those out before getting into things like enclosures for storing your Bradley outdoors, mods to your smoker, etc.  I'm sure someone will be along to help you with those if you're interested.

Pork butts are easy and forgiving when you're first getting the hang of it, although they can take a long time to cook.  Take some before/after pics of your efforts and post them if you're so inclined.  People around here like to see pics.

Adding pictures to posts on the Bradley Smoker Forum

beefmann

welcome aboard, ask questions as  we  all were  new at  one time,,, were here to  help

seb bot

Hey Rodney, welcome to the forum!

TedEBear posted some good links, hopefully that will help you out. As others mentioned, feel free to ask any questions; this is a pretty friendly forum, someone will be able to answer them...

Good luck with your next smoke :)