New here - need help!

Started by Yodilehewho, October 09, 2014, 05:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yodilehewho

Just in from doing this KyNola - then read your suggestion. Great minds...

Everything looks good. I disconnected and reconnected what I could. I've checked the fuse - although the E1 error code doesn't suggest so. I've steeled wooled the connections. Running out of ideas of what to do next. Bradley should be open soon. Hopefully they can tell me something that hasn't already been suggested and tried.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

KyNola

One final suggestion, have you looked in the connections where the sensor cord plugs in?  Is it possible there is some sort of debris in one of them preventing a god connection?  If you have any compressed air in a can like used to clean a computer keyboard, try spraying the inside of the connector  and see if it clears it.

Besides the above, I am all out of ideas.  Good luck, hope you get your issue resolved.

Yodilehewho

Everything is clean, no loose wires, although the smoker is now in pieces.  All major working parts connected though. I've spoken to Bradley, they are sending the other cables for me to try. I just have to wait a week or so for them to arrive. I'll be sure they all work before I get anything ready to smoke next time though. Now I am off to try smoking on the gas BBQ.

Thx for the suggestions. Sigh.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Smoker John

I know when I first got mine the puck burner wasn't heating up, I opened it up & re-seated the wires even though they looked fine and they have worked ever since that was 3 years ago. Hope things work out for you soon & welcome.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712