Thinking about purchasing a smoker...

Started by Tex S, February 01, 2015, 08:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tskeeter

How about that, Renoman?  Never seen anything like what you posted.  Wonder if it's an Amazon Canada thing that they don't do "down south".  Must mean that the opinions of Canadians are much more relevant, insightful, and valuable than those of the rabble south of the border.  ;D

tailfeathers

I've never gotten one either and I've gotten tons of stuff from them over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Habanero Smoker

I'm always getting a request for reviews on every purchase I've made on Amazon, and I reply to most items I've purchased. The ones I haven't responded to, I will often get a follow, stating which products I have not reviewed. Often I will also get separate emails that request me to rate the way the product was packaged for shipment.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

renoman

Quote from: tskeeter on February 06, 2015, 10:45:04 AM
How about that, Renoman?  Never seen anything like what you posted.  Wonder if it's an Amazon Canada thing that they don't do "down south".  Must mean that the opinions of Canadians are much more relevant, insightful, and valuable than those of the rabble south of the border.  ;D

I get them from amazon.com and amazon.ca and they are 2 separate accounts. A lot of things on amazon.com will not ship to Canada.