Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange VI.

Started by GusRobin, October 17, 2014, 10:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber 4

Quote from: RedJada on November 16, 2014, 01:20:16 PM
Quote from: Saber 4 on November 16, 2014, 11:22:02 AM
Sorry I missed out on this one, next year the new job will have slowed down so I can get back involved more. My smoker's think I have a mistress somewhere it's been so long since I had time to smoke anything.

Know what you mean about the work thing. Been wanting to smoking something but just don't have the time right now. I did manage to get out today and finished up my shopping for the exchange.  ;D

I love the challenge but it's been a killer on my smoking/sausage making time and it's even been hard to keep up with my friends on the forum. I will have to make some time because I already have requests for smoked turkey's.

ragweed

Jeese, Robert.  You want all the money?  Kick back and enjoy a little.  I spent the late Summer repainting 100 yr old wooden duck decoys, harvesting wild plums, and smoking lots.  Going to start processing the deer we got last weekend today and think about going out this pm to try and fill one of our two remaining permits.  BTW, there's 10 lbs of Cooper in the smoker right now.  Enjoy life, my friend!!

dman4505

Box is almost packed a ready for shipment, gotta get a couple more stocking stuffers.
Hope to have it on the way by Thursday.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

RedJada

All packed and ready to ship tomorrow. Gus, I will PM you once I do. Thanks again for doing this. I see one great gift received so far....

tailfeathers

Shipped and PM sent. Thanks again to GusRobin for coordinating this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Shasta bob

Shipped today, and PM sent .. again, special thanks out to you Gus. this is a special event.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

cajunboudreaux

Shipped and PM sent. Thank-you all that made this possible. So much fun.
Laissez les bon temps rouler

mez

Box  and pm sent.Just a little advice.Don't use duck tape to close your box up it gets you yelled at by the ups girl.

RedJada

Same here, package's sent and PM sent to Gus. I used green tape instead of duct tape and didn't have any issues. LOL  ;D ;D ;D

Quarlow

Shipped, pm sent. Merry Christmas to my recipient and everyone on this awesome forum.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

manfromplaid

Got mine today.
PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk