Check this out.

Started by Toker, October 23, 2014, 12:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

I like that, wished it was around a few years ago when I made better $$$$  :(
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Habanero Smoker

That will be a nice addition to the Bradley product line. Similar carts have been around for awhile. Do a search and you will find a couple of manufactures that make them; such as The Origami Kitchen Chart. Amazon has it cheaper without the cover.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Toker

Habs, i have the stainless cart that Bradley made like 2 years ago. This one seems a bit less expensif. At least, i hope it will be  :) Just can't wait to see the height. Maybe i'll buy one for each of my smokers lol  :)  It looks smaller than the old one. Anyway, i'm a Badley Smoker junkie so i guess i will end buying it no matter what  :D

Habanero Smoker

I didn't know Bradley made a stainless cart. If I knew I may have bought one. I'm like you. When I find a brand I like, I would rather spend a few extra dollars for the brand name. I hope they go on sale soon.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Habanero Smoker

Thanks for that link. That is a nice cart. The link is also full of very interesting links. I'll probably be spending a couple of hours today clicking on those links. :)

I forgot to ask. Does that top drawer swing down to make a shelf. It looks like there is a hinge on the bottom of the door to allow that.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

TedEbear

Quote from: Toker on October 23, 2014, 01:09:41 PM
Habs, i have the stainless cart that Bradley made like 2 years ago. This one seems a bit less expensif. At least, i hope it will be  :) Just can't wait to see the height.

It looks to be the exact same cart listed on overstock.com.  The dimensions there are:

Open dimensions: 19.8 inches high x 36.2 inches wide x 25.3 inches deep
Folded dimensions: 19.8 inches high x 31.8 inches wide x 5.9 inches deep