Designer Series Alternate door

Started by Toker, October 24, 2014, 10:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toker

I choosed 2 blue cause i can get the green at Cabela's. I was so happy to find the blue within Canada that i jumped on it right away. Don't know if they would sell the green smoker or if it is Cabela's exclusive. I did not aked.

Habanero Smoker

The blue looks good. Come winter I will be posting my blue winter avatar. :) Are you still going to keep your other two Bradley's?

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Toker

Of course i will keep my olders one  ;D BTW i have a lot more than 2 spares lol!

Habanero Smoker

Your power company must love you. :) If you have all of them running at the same time you may cause a brownout. ;D Seriously, I'm glad you are enjoying your Bradley's.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Toker

Well... as far as the electricity needed, i can only plug 1 at the time  ;) as i only have 1 slot moded for my smoker (i won't elaboated as you already the way that i smoke at home and also for not encouage newbies to do it my way  ;) ) But anyway, if you REALLY want to be worry for me, just take a bet with me on how long will it take for me before a have to sleep in my bath cause of everythings that i have  ;D I started myself a big collection here. I collect maybe more that i use to smoke lol! I will become a reseller sometime soon i guess  :D I will probably contact you in pm for something about my collection too soon  ;)

Habanero Smoker

I'm not too lucky at winning so I will hold off on the bet. ;D Though I am getting envious of your collection. ;D That would be great if you can be a reseller, and feel free to send me a PM.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Toker

Habanero Smoker

I like this design better. I never did like that large smoke logo Bradley had on the NBOS..

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Toker

Just received my Green door Designer Series, so i thought about showing you.

Habanero Smoker

The green looks better than I thought it would.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Smoker John

That is quite the collection of smokers you are accumulating Toker, you can setup a little Bradley showroom  :).
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

Toker

I will  :D This is my goal  ;) I will send you a pm later tonight to show my progress lol!

Toker

Just to show because it look good  :D

Toker