Hello from Edmonton

Started by Crockerdile, October 25, 2014, 09:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crockerdile

Hello everyone!  I am a first time smoker.  I won my Bradley Original Smoker as a Safety Reward from SunCor.  Awesome reward, but unfortunately the puck auto feeder does not work. I smoked my first turkey though and wow did it ever come out great.

TedEbear

Welcome aboard.  Here are some links to a few troubleshooting tips on fixing the puck advance.

Why do my bisquettes advance using the Advance Button, but are not properly advancing Automatically every 20 minutes?

Why won't my bisquettes advance when I push the Advance button?

On the turkey, did you finish it in the oven or smoke/cook it entirely in the Bradley.  Usually, people will do the smoke part in the Bradley and then finish cooking in the oven.  The Bradley tends to leave it with a rubbery skin due to the lower temps.  The oven makes it crisp.

Quarlow

Welcome to the forum. If you can't work out the glitch you can count on the customer service at Bradley. They go out of their way to get you going quick.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

beefmann

dave01

seb bot

Hey Crockerdile, welcome to the forum from BC!

Glad to hear your first smoke was a success despite some technical issues...

Hope you get it sorted out, here is a link to the recipe forum; there is lots of good stuff in there! ;) http://www.susanminor.org/forums/

Smoker John

Welcome from another Edmontonian
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712