Return to forum...short break

Started by whitetailfan, August 01, 2006, 09:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Hey all,
Just saying hello...been away from electronics for 2 weeks (it was nice).

Took the truck and fifth wheel out to Shuswap region of BC for a week.  Then through Okanagan to Washington and Coulee Dam. 

Hopped across to Idaho and went to Silverwood Theme Park - Boys loved it...me too ;).  Back to Coure d'Alene and the I90 to Montana and up the Flathead Lake to Kalispell and Whitefish.

Spent last 2 nights at Glacier Nat'l Park and drove Logan Pass.  Back home Sat morning, 2 weeks on the nose.

Agent Provocateur better write some letters - they let whitetailfan across the border. :D
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

Sounds like you had a great time... BTW - WB!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

asa

Quote from: whitetailfan on August 01, 2006, 09:45:32 AM
Hey all,
Just saying hello...been away from electronics for 2 weeks (it was nice).

Took the truck and fifth wheel out to Shuswap region of BC for a week.  Then through Okanagan to Washington and Coulee Dam. 

Hopped across to Idaho and went to Silverwood Theme Park - Boys loved it...me too ;).  Back to Coure d'Alene and the I90 to Montana and up the Flathead Lake to Kalispell and Whitefish.

Spent last 2 nights at Glacier Nat'l Park and drove Logan Pass.  Back home Sat morning, 2 weeks on the nose.

Agent Provocateur better write some letters - they let whitetailfan across the border. :D
Whitetailguy -
Sounds like we crossed paths around the same time. On July 24th, we came through Coure d'Alene on our way from Spokane to Hungry Horse where we spent the first night. Then into the park at Lake McDonald for 3 more nights, driving to Logan one day, then beyond the next to Many Glacier area for another hike. The last day I took a car in the afternoon (while the others were canoeing) up the inner and outer North Fork roads through the relatively recent burn area and ranch country to Polebridge and Bowman Lake. That was an interesting drive. Sorry we didn't have a chance to stop and say "hidy."

Art
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!