Championship Chili Recipe

Started by Tenpoint5, November 12, 2012, 07:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Ka Honu on October 05, 2013, 05:59:42 PM
Quote from: Saber 4 on October 05, 2013, 11:35:16 AM...beans in chili... it just ain't right ...

... not to mention the part about there being a bunch of tomato sauce and no chiles in that recipe. Oops; I wasn't going to mention that.

Not exactly EVERYTHING in the recipe is posted for the general public to see there my flippered friend! That disclaimer is in the original post!

The part that really sucks, is that I have to work from 8-4. So 10.5 1/4 is going to be entering the chili on my behalf.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

Quote from: Ka Honu on October 05, 2013, 05:59:42 PM
Quote from: Saber 4 on October 05, 2013, 11:35:16 AM...beans in chili... it just ain't right ...

... not to mention the part about there being a bunch of tomato sauce and no chiles in that recipe. Oops; I wasn't going to mention that.

Yeah I was trying to ignore that also, and then I see on facebook that my uncle has gotten back into chili competition and won in New Mexico of course with no beans.

Tenpoint5

From what I'm hearing it is a good day to be a duck at the Chili Challenge! Cold wet drizzling rain kinda day. The sample cups have been turned in. Now its up to the judges!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

blokie

I have to ask, what is 2Tbsp of slap your Momma ?

TedEbear

blokie