Pre turkey day smoke

Started by Barkfan, November 16, 2014, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barkfan

Just got my second OBS. Broke the first one. Seasoned the box, then tried a chicken to test. The little bird came out pretty good for first time out of the box.[img]bird.jpg[img]. I can't see the image I posted. Can you?

Shasta bob

2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

tailfeathers

Nada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

TedEbear

No pic displayed but here's how to do it.

1. Upload your pic(s) to a free host site, such as Photobucket
2. Click on the "IMG" box next to the pic.  The contents will automatically be copied onto your clipboard.
3. Paste that into a new message on here.
4. You can click on the "Preview" box to see if it worked before posting your message but it is not necessary.

If you think you might be using Photobucket for more than just food it is a good idea to create different folders for different themes such as Food, Hobbies, Cars, etc.  Otherwise, your main folder will eventually be so cluttered with unrelated pics it wil be hard to find what you're looking for.  Don't ask me how I know this.   ;)

Barkfan

thanks TedEBear for the tips. I created a photobucket account & tried to transfer as instructed, but still can't get them to fill. I'm sure it's something simple and I've posted pics before here a LONG time ago. Frustrating when you can't get a simple process like transferring pics accomplished.

Habanero Smoker

Photobucket often makes changes on their site, though the below link is a little outdated, it is still current enough to get a better idea of how to post from Photobucket. It has more details, and tips on how to organize and set your privacy settings.

Since you already got your account setup and pictures uploaded, you can skip to Section #4. When you have time you may want to review the beginning of the pictorial. There is a change in the pictorial for the step on how to copy the code that you need to insert in your post. When you get to step #4D, the choice for "Get Links" is no longer available. You need to click on "Share". When the menu pops up, on the right side of that menu you will see an area labeled "Photo Links". Click on the box below the word "IMG". The box will briefly turn yellow and the word "Copied" is briefly displayed. Then skip to step #4F.
Posting Images

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)