Frank

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

beefmann

KyNola

Those look good! Hard for me to remember when the inside of my Bradley was that shiny. ;D

Smoker John

Those look really good and in a nice new shiny smoker to boot.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

Toker

Be prepared, i have 2 more brand new, never used  to season  :D So, expect to see more shiny smokers soon  ;)

tskeeter

Toker, are those rack guides stock in the blue smoker, or are they a mod you've done?

manfromplaid

I saw those rack guides in a new 6 rack at the store. Bradley must of done an upgrade. I wonder if they will offer the guides for purchase so I can upgrade my 4 rack

Toker

No mod yet, still Under waranty  ;) The  rack guide are the same  than inside the BS611. And the 6 rack i bought, came with the regulars guides.

KyNola

The rack guides were an upgrade when Bradley redesigned the OBS to become the BS611.

tskeeter

I'm liking those rack guides.  And thinking about having a local sheet metal shop bend me a set of stainless L shaped brackets that I can add to my smoker.  Added with the base of the L to the top, they'd only drop the racks from the existing location by about 1/4 of an inch.  Or, added above the existing rack guides, base of the L toward the bottom, they'd do the job of preventing the racks from tipping too much when they are pulled part way out, but allow for more flop than an "under mount" approach. 

Pistol Pete

Toke,

Sorry, but Pic 1 looks like the ABTs are uncooked in a seasoned smoker
The 2nd and 3rd photo seem to show the same ABTs..but cooked...in a shiny, unseasoned smoker.
Did you buy a self-cleaning BS?

My apologies but I don't know how to say WTF in French.

Pete

"The secret to success is sincerity".  "Once you can fake that you've got it made".

Toker

LOL!  ;D Must be the light or the flash. Although, i have a exhaust fan that direct the smoke a bite straight in the center meaning, the back side never get as smokey as most of your. Also, cause of this fan, the moisture escape easier so the smoke residue is dryer and never looks nasty dripping on the wall and the door. So, not self cleaning but... ;)

Quarlow

Oh my eyes, my eyes. Please turn off the bright. :)
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.