Susanminor.org site issue

Started by Master of Qlinary Arts, November 19, 2014, 10:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master of Qlinary Arts

Hello All,

Is anyone else having an issue getting on the Susanminor.org site?  I found the site on the forums a few years ago and it has been a go to for a lot of smoking endeavors.  I want to take a look at Hab's Green Ham recipe but I'm getting the below error.  I emailed the administrator but haven't had a response and still cannot access the site.  Am I the only one having this issue?

If i can get a dessert down him, think you can throw in a couple of Paul Bunyan hat's for the kids?

Mr Walleye

The site seems to be working correctly for me. Here try this link...

http://susanminor.org/forums/

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Master of Qlinary Arts

Same issue.  Looks to be related to my IP being banned at some time as a result of a security breach.  I guess I might have to wait and hope the site admin touches base.
If i can get a dessert down him, think you can throw in a couple of Paul Bunyan hat's for the kids?

Habanero Smoker

I can't see what type of error you are getting.

Though we encourage everyone to sign-in, it is not necessary if you only want to view the recipes; you will have to put up with the nag banner. :)

Here is a direct link to curing a green (Fresh) ham. If you still can't view it, there may be having another issue. I'm sure Trey will be answering you soon.

Smoked Cured Ham

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Master of Qlinary Arts

Unfortunately I get the same error when I try to sign in and when I click on your link  :-[.  The picture I posted above in my post is an actual screen shot of what I am getting.

I guess I'll have to wait.

Habanero Smoker

Your screen shot is not showing up on my screen.

I'm not sure what your problem can be. I log out then logged in without problems. Trey will get back to you soon. You may want to try clearing your browser history, then try the link. If that doesn't work you can try clearing your cookies. If you have another browser, try logging on with that.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Master of Qlinary Arts

Thanks for the advice.  I switched to my tablet when I got home and got around the error.  Time to go pickup my fresh ham!

Habanero Smoker

Glad you were able to get to the site.

Since you last used the Recipe Site, it was migrated to a new server. That may be the cause of your problem. It caused a lot of problems with many users.

Click on the link below, and read Cyber Dude's replies. This may help.
Sit To Go Down...

I
         don't
                   inhale.