CONTEST : NAMING OUR UPCOMING PRODUCT

Started by Bradley Marketing, November 19, 2014, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley Marketing

It is CONTEST TIME again!

And it is a really simple one:
Very soon we will be coming out with a new product. And you guys are the first to take a sneak peek.
These are silicone none stick mats, that fit perfectly on your smoker racks. When you make beef jerky or chicken wings, yes good guess; they won't stick to your racks anymore. Plus, the food residues will be on the none stick mat and not on your rack. The none stick mats can be cleaned in the dishwasher.

Now are question to you forum fans: WHO CAN COME UP WITH A PRODUCT NAME FOR OUR NEW PRODUCT???
The person who sends in the winning name will win a Special Bradley Prize Pack!

Please send your product names to: [email protected]
You can enter with multiple product names.
The contest runs until Wednesday November 26th. We will announce the winner November 27th.
Let's get creative!!!

Habanero Smoker

This looks like a very promising good product. If given the choice I would choose the silicone ones over the fiberglass Teflon coated ones.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Wildcat

Ditto. I think I got a name submitted last night. The link was giving me a hard time in submitting.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Bradley Marketing

We have already received some really cool names. But there is still 6 days to go into the contest so keep on sending us your submissions!!
Thanks everyone!

barbquebec

...who won... :o ::) :P 8)

TedEbear

Quote from: Bradley Marketing on November 19, 2014, 03:28:27 PM

The contest runs until Wednesday November 26th. We will announce the winner November 27th.

So, who won?

Bradley Marketing

Hi all,
I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

Thank you so much for sending in names for our new product! We have a received some awesome submissions. We have shortlisted a few names, but couldn't pick a winner just yet. So please stay tuned we will announce the winner before the end of the week!

Also i'd like to say thank you to everyone who sent in their submission. Your participation and effort are very much appreciated!

jaywhitKY

That seems like a great product. When/where would it be available for purchase? Thanks

Bradley Marketing

FINALLY WE HAVE A WINNER FOR THE CONTEST.....

The name for our new product will be: THE BRADLEY SMOKER MAGIC MATS

And the winner is: DAVE JOHNSON!!! Congratulations Dave! Please send your address and phone number to [email protected] and we will send you the Bradley Smoker gift package!!

Thank you everyone for your help. I have to say we are so lucky having such a creative forum members here. We really appreciate your ongoing support and participation. I hope you guys had fun coming up with some cool names!

In regards to the Bradley Smoker Magic Mats; they will be in store soon! Please stay tuned. We will announce the launch of the product on our website: www.north-america.bradleysmoker.com

Happy Friday!!!

barbquebec

RedJada

iceman

Way to go Dave  :)
Can't wait to try them out!

beefmann

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/