2014 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I got it thread

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 02, 2014, 06:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

Please post your pictures of what you received in the Christmas Exchange this year in this thread.
Remember to tell everyone who sent you your gift.
If you don't know or can't figure it out. Send GusRobin a PM. He is the keeper of the list.

g

I just got my present hand delivered. I will post a picture as soon as I figure it out.

Thanks Man From Plaid. I can't wait to try those hot peppers.

g

Above are the goodies I received. My son has laid claim to the wallet but I think I can get it back. The jerky board will give me some incentive to try making some. It is a great array of gifts.

Thanks to the Man In Plaid. I can't wait to try everything.

Thanks to Gus Robin for organising.

PS my gift will be going out soon as I can find the last item.

GusRobin

OK, the time has finally come.

Ladies & Gentlemen --mail your gifts and let the fun begin. Make sure you mail it no later than Dec. 7th.
Remember to include your name and screen name in the package so people know who to thank.
Please pack all fragile items securely as last year we had a number of "fatalities" occur during shipping.

I try to keep track that everyone has sent and received a gift, but don't have the time to track it in the posts.
SO send me a PM when you have mailed your gift.
Send it when you have actually mailed it, not "I am going to mail it tomorrow."

PM me when you get your gift and post pictures of the gift in the Christmas Exchange "I got it" folder. This is an important part of the fun.

Thanks for your participation,
Gus
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

dman4505

Received my gifts yesterday after I had left for work so I had to wait until this morning to open it and see what goodies Santa had sent.
The Northwoods Seasoning is one of our favorites and we just ran out so this came at the perfect time. The dipping sauce looks interesting, will have to think of something to try that with. I've also been looking at gloves similar to the Webers.

Thank You Paul
(NorthShoreMN)

Don Edwards
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

RedJada

Never seen that Turkish seasoning before. What would one use that on? Looks like some great gifts so far.

NorthShoreMN

The turkish is good on lamb ,goat if you bbq that, and roasted veggies.  First had it while in turkey last summer. Brought 1 kg bulk, used it up and found pezeys very similar. Enjoy
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

GusRobin

Got my package from Beefmann -

Some great stuff and timely. Using the Cajun rub on some ribs this afternoon, and will be curing a ham, making some sausage  and ABT for Christmas.
Dale- thank you very much - great gift and it will all get plenty of use.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Gus

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

GusRobin

STATUS
27 total participants
18 sent me a PM that they shipped their gift
4 have sent a PM that they received it.

Please make sure that you send me a PM when you ship or receive and make sure you post pictures of your gifts.
Thanks
Gus

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

dman4505

Quote from: NorthShoreMN on December 05, 2014, 04:27:55 PM
The turkish is good on lamb ,goat if you bbq that, and roasted veggies.  First had it while in turkey last summer. Brought 1 kg bulk, used it up and found pezeys very similar. Enjoy

Sure will, and thanks again
Have a safe and happy holiday season everyone

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

GusRobin

STATUS

27 Participants
22 Gifts mailed
4 Gifts received

If you haven't mailed your gift, please do so as soon as possible. Also make sure that you PM me when you mail it and when you receive one.

Gus

beefmann

Quote from: GusRobin on December 06, 2014, 09:50:56 AM
Got my package from Beefmann -

Some great stuff and timely. Using the Cajun rub on some ribs this afternoon, and will be curing a ham, making some sausage  and ABT for Christmas.
Dale- thank you very much - great gift and it will all get plenty of use.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Gus

You are quite welcome

Bradley (Head Office)

I received my package today from Bavind

Received some great stuff. The Salmon Rub will be put to some good use real soon, and the Carmel Waffles I am going to hide in my desk at work they are going to be for me to snack on during the day.
David thank you very much for the great gifts they will all get plenty of use.

Merry Christmas  & Happy New Year to you and yours from all the staff @ Bradley Smokers..

Brian

SnellySmokesEm

I got my gifts today!!!!

Thanks so much Jim (Grouperman941)  I love the gadgets!  My beer can chicken holder has seen better days and it was definitely time for a new one.  How did you know...  :) :) :)  The lights are already stuck on my grill and I cant wait to use the skewers.  Well done on the Pistacios my friend.  My son thanks you as well.  I guess I will need to look up the recipe up here on the forum.  Thanks for the rubs and spices, they will be put to good use!  Have a Merry Christmas and thanks again!!!!!
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist