2014 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I got it thread

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 02, 2014, 06:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grouperman941

Great, Snelly. Glad you liked it all. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

I got mine from ragweed today, too:

Awesome load of stuff. Two Smoking Gun rubs, Meehan's Rib Eye seasoning, Three Banditos Salsa assortment, Smoking Gun Jerky Marinade, locally made chocolates, homemade venison jerky (the famous wafers!) and wild plum jelly. Plus a nice letter explaining where each item came from.

The jerky won't make it through today. The hot salsa is almost empty already, too. Jelly and candies are delicious. No doubt I'll be using the seasonings, and now I have another flavor to add to my Christmas jerky arsenal.

Thanks so much, Joe. Have a Merry Christmas!
I just spent $12 K on this Honda Accord! Why can't it tow my boat?!?

manfromplaid

I got mine from Smokertime today. Thanks george  have a merry xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manfromplaid

not the sourkraut  that swmbo just finished  num num num ;D

mez

Thanks to Redjada for the gifts!Will be enjoyed shortly I assure you.Have a Merry Christmas!

Bavind

Thanks Brian. I sent off the box, got home and realized the card that was suppose to go with was left on my table. Hope you enjoy everything

RedJada

I hope you like everything mez. That grinder is hand crafted by ghost9mm here on the forums. He dose fantastic work.

Gafala

Thanks pensrock we'll put them to good use. A very marry Christmas to you. Nice work with the laser, use to be in the sheetmetal business my self. We had three Pega 344 and two Lasers one with a auto loader.

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

pensrock

You are very welcome. The stainless pepper grill was cut using a plasma on a CNC table. Does a pretty nice job, not as nice as a laser though.  :) I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

GusRobin

STATUS

27 participants
26 confirmed they mailed their gift
(I have not heard from rdevous although I have sent numerous requests. So if anyone knows him, contact him and have him let me know if he has mailed his gift)

12 have received their gift ( don't forget to PM me when you get yours)

A number of folk sent their gift UPS ground so be patient, it is on its way.

Thanks
Gus
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Bavind on December 09, 2014, 08:15:17 PM
Thanks Brian. I sent off the box, got home and realized the card that was suppose to go with was left on my table. Hope you enjoy everything

Hi David
I shared the goodies with our office staff and they said to say thank you very much

Brian

pensrock

Got my package today from Shasta Bob. Wonderful Christmas gift, Thank you Bob. I hope you and your family has a great Christmas!
This shows the whole group of items I received from Bob.  :)

This photo shows a better view. Including a Weber Grilling pack with BBQ sauce, Grill Spray, Chicago Steak Seasoning, and Kick'n Chicken Seasoning. Also shown are Backwoods Hickory Spice Rub and Ghost Pepper Sea Salt. These seasonings all sound great and will be put to good use.

This picture includes: Penzeys Jerk Pork Seasoning, Savory Pikes Peak Butchers Rub, Kinders Prime Rib Seasoning and Fagundes Famous Seasoning. I can't wait to give these a try.

And this picture includes: (3) Home made puck savers. These look great and the hollowed out part really lightens them up. These will get well used.  :)
A box of Hot Cooking Bands, good to 600 F! I have heard of these but never seen them. Now I have some to try out.
And a great looking 5.5-inch Cheese Knife. Everyone who knows me knows this will get a lot of use.

Once again a big THANK YOU for the great gift. All will be put to good use.
I hope everyone from the forum has a great Christmas and Thank you Gus for taking charge of the gift exchange.  :)

cajunboudreaux

Ghost Pepper Sea Salt.. Now that's what I am talking about.. Very nice.
Laissez les bon temps rouler

renoman

Those hot cooking bands look interesting. Would be great to tie up a chicken or turkey. I have never seen them before.

tailfeathers

Got my package from TNRockyracoon today, thanks!!Especially like the fly fishing stuff!

Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

tailfeathers

Forgot to add that I already used the grill light tonight on some t-bones. Yum!!

Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!