2014 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I got it thread

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 02, 2014, 06:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shasta bob

Wow this gift exchange is just fantastic. so sorry to have to wait so long to reply just super busy this time of year.  Special thanks from my west coast friend for the gift this year thanks Cajun Boudreaux It will be put to good use.

The list is as follows:

Slap Ya Mama, Gumbo mix
Slap Ya Mama, Cajun Fish fry
3 ea. Slap Ya Mama, Seasonings
Sun Tan Valley, BBQ Sauce
Cajun Power, Garlic Sauce
Jalapeno Cactus Jelly
Slavo Salt, Spicy seasoning
Slavo Salt All Purpose Seasoning
5 ea. John Henry sample packs:
Maple bacon
Majove Garlic pepper
Texas Chicken
Jalapeno
Apple Chipotle

Thanks again Mr. Cajun Boudreaux

Happy Holidays to you and yours, and all of the Bradley forum family. Merry Christmas, Shasta Bob

2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

Smokertime

I received my gift from Quarlow yesterday.Thank you very much for everything. Got some bisquettes X2 boxes, some different seasonings,Bradley cap and towel and some ice cube replacement rocks - very cool idea.... Thanks again Quarlow for the great gifts, they will all be put to good use.
Gus thank you very much for organizing the gift exchange once again. Just want to wish all the forum members a Very Merry Christmas and a all the best in 2015...
George

"Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!"

ragweed

I got my gift from Mez on Wednesday and was hoping my computer would be fixed so I could post pictures, but it's still in the computer hospital.  So the best I can do is tell y'all what I got and post pics later as this little tablet doesn't have pic downloading capabilities.

He sent me:

A pair of 'ove' gloves, heat, cold and steam resistant.
A 6 pac of Great Lakes Brewing Co. Christmas ale.
2 Daddy Hinkles Meat Marinades.
Bergman Original Ball Park Mustard.
Winking Lizard BBQ Sauce.
Pure Ohio Maple Syrup.
A package of Crown Royal pucks.
Some homemade pepper relish.
And some rasp-jal jelly.

Thanks so much to Mez for the great gift box and I will post pics as soon as I get my tower back.

Merry Christmas everyone!!    Joe

GusRobin

Anybody know this guy "rdevous"? I have not received his confirmation of shipment in spite of numerous requests. So if anyone knows how to get a hold of him, please contact him.
Thanks
Gus
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

cajunboudreaux

You are very Welcome Sir, Hope you enjoy my taste of Home (Louisiana)and my new Home( Arizona). Have a great Holiday season.

Quote from: Shasta bob on December 11, 2014, 06:44:12 PM
Wow this gift exchange is just fantastic. so sorry to have to wait so long to reply just super busy this time of year.  Special thanks from my west coast friend for the gift this year thanks Cajun Boudreaux It will be put to good use.

The list is as follows:

Slap Ya Mama, Gumbo mix
Slap Ya Mama, Cajun Fish fry
3 ea. Slap Ya Mama, Seasonings
Sun Tan Valley, BBQ Sauce
Cajun Power, Garlic Sauce
Jalapeno Cactus Jelly
Slavo Salt, Spicy seasoning
Slavo Salt All Purpose Seasoning
5 ea. John Henry sample packs:
Maple bacon
Majove Garlic pepper
Texas Chicken
Jalapeno
Apple Chipotle

Thanks again Mr. Cajun Boudreaux

Happy Holidays to you and yours, and all of the Bradley forum family. Merry Christmas, Shasta Bob
Laissez les bon temps rouler

Schmidty

I got an awesome package from "Tailfeathers" ~ Thanks so much Paul!  I really cant wait to try the rubs and the sheer mesh racks (I have had more that a few nuts & small scallops to scrape out of the bottom .. what a nice change this will be :)  I have already told our son "Touch the Jerky or Cheese.... you loose an arm:)  Thanks Again and Merry Christmas!

HSC5690

I got it.  Thank you William.  I am looking forward to using all of it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Schmidty

I was "Photobucket" challenged last night and couldn't post all of the great stuff I got from Tailfeathers ~ Thanks again for everything!

beefmann

got my gift last night and here  it is

Thank you Shannon 
HSCS5690

can not wait to try them both out and am planing to enjoy both.

GusRobin

STATUS 12/14/14
27 Participants
27 Gifts shipped
19 Gifts received

I show that the following have not yet received their gifts:
tnrockyraccoon
CAJUNBOUDREAUX
NorthShoreMN
iceman
Beefmann
RedJada
Bavind
Quarlow

Don't worry, their on the way - but if I missed your PM and you have received the gift, let me know.

Gus
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Saber 4

I have to start out with the obvious, this forum has the best members and friends out there, looks like this year's exchange was a big success again. As I noted in the original thread I got busy with my new job and missed the sign up deadline to participate this year. Of course the story doesn't stop there, I came home on Thursday night late from meetings and events and found a box from our friend Patrick (RedJada) who said he didn't want me to go without a box to open this year and sent a bunch of cool sauces, seasonings and even a jar of Red Bell Pepper Ancho chili Jam. Can't wait to smother a pork loin in that and smoke it, going to be so good. I can't tell you how much this meant to me and how much all of my friends here mean to me. Merry Christmas to all and I hope the new year finds everyone's family in good health and happy.

rdevous

Quote from: GusRobin on December 12, 2014, 12:47:33 PM
Anybody know this guy "rdevous"? I have not received his confirmation of shipment in spite of numerous requests. So if anyone knows how to get a hold of him, please contact him.
Thanks
Gus
I replied to your email the other day...My package was delivered today according to tracking!  As I explained in my reply to your email i was in the hospital then rehab center until last last Thursday.  Package to tnrockyracoon was shipped out Friday morning and delivered today.  (Typed with 1 finger...)
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

RacingRed

I got mine last week when i was away from the office, will open today and post pics!  the one i shipped out, was to arrive today to it's recipient!
Merry Christmas to all!
:)

iceman

Quote from: rdevous on December 15, 2014, 11:07:15 AM
Quote from: GusRobin on December 12, 2014, 12:47:33 PM
Thanks
Gus
I replied to your email the other day...My package was delivered today according to tracking!  As I explained in my reply to your email i was in the hospital then rehab center until last last Thursday.  Package to tnrockyracoon was shipped out Friday morning and delivered today.  (Typed with 1 finger...)

Glad to hear you're out of the hospital and on the mend. Hope you have a speedy recovery and a great holiday.

pensrock

QuoteGlad to hear you're out of the hospital and on the mend. Hope you have a speedy recovery and a great holiday.
X2