2014 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I got it thread

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 02, 2014, 06:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthShoreMN

Received my package from SCHMIDTY after the postal forwarding cought up with me.  My doing. No one else. 
Thank you very much for the great assortment of Southern sauces and seasonings.  I believe there is one you made included?

Everything is new to me so can not wait to try them all. I am now in Florida (pine island) for 4 months so can even get tri-tip and most everything else.
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you, your family and to Gus for all his work.
NorthShoreMN.  Paul
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

GusRobin

STATUS

27 Participants
27 gifts shipped
26 Received

The last one was lost by the post office and the sender is putting together a replacement package. (that is why it is a good idea to ship it via a traceable method. Although it was lost, at least it was trackable up until they lost it and evidence that they were at fault.)

Part of the fun (and obligation) of participating is posting pics of what you received. If you haven't posted yet, please do so asap. Thanks

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

SnellySmokesEm

Thanks GusRobin for putting the Christmas exchange together!
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

GusRobin

THAT'S A WRAP
Everyone has confirmed receipt of their gifts.
If you haven't posted pics of your gift, please do so.
Thanks for all participating.
Hope everyone has a happy New Year.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

RedJada

My gift from iceman was the one MIA. So, all the way from Alaska, over the hills, through the woods and who knows where else this has been......

In the mason jars is Boss Hog's Sop'n Sauce witch is a home made BBQ sauce that we cant wait to try. I'll defiantly leave feed back once we do. Also received some smoked Alaska salmon, now I will be able to see how good smoked salmon is supposed to taste. LOL. And I love hot sauce, the hotter the better :o. Seeing that I am out of bacon, I will be making some buckboard bacon in the very near future and while waiting for that to get happy I'll be making some breakfast sausage. Love the smoke and spice book, I'll be doing a lot of reading while we wait for winter to get over. I showed the wife the Moose Nuggets, she thought there were some kind of rocky mountain oysters until I told her what they are. Well, hope I get at least one. ;D Also got some great spices and a Wasilla Alaska baseball cap (is that even on the map?, LOL). Thank you iceman for a great gift. Hope you had a great Christmas and wish you and your family a great New Year...

What you don't know... For abut the past week or two, Gus and iceman have kept me posted on what was going on. iceman was getting ready to send a new gift when the post office finally tracked this one down. Although lost and late, this one is just fine. Thanks to Gus for putting this Christmas exchange together, cant wait until next years. And thanks iceman for keeping on the USPS to locate and deliver this gift.

Happy New Year everyone

Patrick and Pattie

pensrock

You will LOVE the Sop'n Sauce! Great stuff.
Thank you Gus for taking charge of this once again. :)

iceman

Whew!!!  :o
I almost had to go postal over that package!  ::)
Glad to see everything finally made it .
No more post office for us. Fed X or UPS from now on  ;)
Thanks again Gus for all the help.

dman4505

Quote from: pensrock on December 31, 2014, 09:46:07 AM
You will LOVE the Sop'n Sauce! Great stuff.
Thank you Gus for taking charge of this once again. :)

x2 on the sauce.... I gotta get some more that stuff it is awesome
The Smoke and Spice book has some great recipes (I have it and have tried a couple of them)

And last but not least a big THANK YOU to Gus for putting this show together
It was a blast as usual

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

cajunboudreaux

Love the personal label on the sauce. I would like to get my paws on some of that.
Laissez les bon temps rouler