2014 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I got it thread

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 02, 2014, 06:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skishy

I got my Christmas gift from dman4505.

Thank you very much dman!! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

"Hail to the King, baby!" - Bruce Campbell

2 - 4 rack OBS
1 - Brinkmann Pellet Smoker
1 - Masterbuilt Charcoal smoker

WoodlawnSmoker

This looks like great fun, so nice to see.  I bowed out this year as I'm a relative newcomer and wasn't sure what to expect.  I'll get in on this next year, looks like fun!

dman4505

Quote from: Skishy on December 15, 2014, 01:59:42 PM
I got my Christmas gift from dman4505.

Thank you very much dman!! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

You're welcome
Hope you and yours have a safe and joyous season as well

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Quarlow

Received mine today from Racer Red. Thank you so much. Will post pics soon. Thanks Gus.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

GusRobin

STATUS
27 Participants
27 Gifts shipped
21 Gifts confirmed received

The following are awaiting their gifts:
tnrockyraccoon
CAJUNBOUDREAUX
NorthShoreMN
iceman
RedJada
Bavind

If you are on the list and have received your gift send me a PM
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

TNRockyraccoon

I got a package in the mail from rdevous yesterday.

Thanks for all the great gifts Ray. Going to be putting that old bay to work this weekend and the Pistachios shells are already all over the place. Thank you so much.

Thanks to Gus for all the effort in organizing and pulling this off.

Merry Christmas everyone.

GusRobin

PICTURES  WE NEED PICTURES

Part of the fun is seeing what everyone received. So if any of you haven't posted pictures of your goodies, please do so asap.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

iceman

Ann e-mailed today to show me the wonderful package sent from GusRobin

All sorts of goodies including cajun spices, sauces, a cook book program that he developed, a hand o lin slicer and way to much to list out.
Can't wait to get back home to try it all out!  ;D
Thanks so much Gus and an extra thanks for hosting the exchange again this year.  :)

GusRobin

STATUS
27 Participants
27 Gifts Shipped
24 Gifts received.

Awaiting gifts:
NorthShoreMN
RedJada
Bavind

Don't forget to PM me when you get your gift.

cajunboudreaux

I have received my amazing gift from SnellySmokesEm. Thank-you so much. I am looking forward to trying everything. I have sampled the Dizzy Pig already. Merry Christmas to All.Such a great way to end an amazing year. I love spicy so this is right up my alley.

Laissez les bon temps rouler

SnellySmokesEm

You welcome Bobby!  Have a great Christmas and have a happy new year!
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

ragweed

I finally got my computer fixed so I can post pictures of what Mez sent me.   ;D ;D

Two close ups:

I've already used the 'Ove' gloves.  They are great!  And I've tried the Christmas Ale.  Very, very good!!

Thanks again, Mez.  Have a Merry Christmas....Joe

Quarlow

Ok I think I figured it out. I hate technology.

Thank you Racer Red. Awesome gifts: Alaskan salmon seasoning, Real Tree pot holder, a three pack with KC Butt spice, Pig's ASS rub and Carolina style Rub Some Butt BBQ seasoning, a Winnipeg Jets bumper sticker which will have my coworker gob smacked cause he hates the Jets LOL, an M&M's toy and a Frosty the Snowman stuffy. The last 2 items disappeared instantly and I am not sure where they ended up, barely got a pic of them. Damn kids, and they are 23 and 24. LOL Merry Christmas to you and yours and everyone on this great forum.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

GusRobin

STATUS

27 Participants
27 Gifts Shipped
25 Gifts Received

Of the 2 not received: (1) the recipient had the post office forward it to a different address so they are waiting for it to show up. (2) Lost by the USPS - The gift giver is going to resend a new gift package next week.

So we are in the home stretch. Remember, part of the fun is seeing what everyone received. So if you haven't posted your pictures please do so as soon as possible.

Gus

RedJada

Lots of good gifts here. I have been informed that my gift will not make it in time for Christmas. So I would like to say thanks to Gus for putting this together, it's a lot of work on his end. Thanks Gus.

I will post photos of my gift when it arrives. Until then

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year every one. Stay Safe...