NEWS FLASH: Bradley Smoker is Expanding!!

Started by Bradley (Head Office), January 19, 2015, 04:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

NEWS FLASH: Bradley Smoker is Expanding!!

We are excited to let you know that Bradley Smoker will be opening a new office and manufacturing facility! To keep up with the growing demand and to keep the service to our customers as optimal as possible, we will be opening a new location in Phoenix, AZ USA.

We are currently hiring for warehouse and management positions in Phoenix. Are you interested in working at Bradley Smoker? Please send your resume to [email protected]

Thank you for your ongoing support!

Shasta bob

Yea, its great to have a another top notch company out here in the west. Welcome Bradley to the West.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

Salmonsmoker

What would be really great is if Bradley could swing bringing back the manufacturing to the North American continent.  :) :) 8)
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

TedEbear

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on January 19, 2015, 04:58:40 PM
We are excited to let you know that Bradley Smoker will be opening a new office and manufacturing facility!

Quote from: Salmonsmoker on January 20, 2015, 06:23:22 AM
What would be really great is if Bradley could swing bringing back the manufacturing to the North American continent.  :) :) 8)

According to them they are.  I thought they were already manufactured in North America.

cajunboudreaux

AWESOME!!!!!!!! This is where I live.. Looking forward to seeing the new place. Been a Bradley guy for over 10 years maybe 15 I cant remember, will die a Bradley guy.. Love the product.
Laissez les bon temps rouler

paulopadrao

AlÕ from Portugal. Whem in Portugal we have all staf from Bradley? Cure produts, syrups and all things? Thank you

manxman

Hi paulopadrao.... I think distribution of Bradley Smoker products in UK and Europe is by a company called Grakka who are based in the UK but also have offices in mainland Europe. If you go to their website and contact them they may be able to help?  :)
Manxman