Water bowl and tray replacement

Started by Artmiester, January 21, 2015, 11:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artmiester

I've been a member of this fine forum for over eight years now and my digital Bradley has never missed a beat. I have run too many loads through it to count but a gazillion comes to mind. HOWEVER, I have scoured my water pan and pan tray so many times I have finally worn holes in both. Needless to say I discovered this when firing up the smoker as water leaked onto the cabinet bottom. So I pulled them out, lined both with doubled up heavy duty foil, refilled and continued on. It's becoming a chore to reline them and make them fit under the puck ramp. Does any body know where I can get replacements? Probably Wally World, but I thought maybe someone had a unique source (cheap). I guess they don't have to be an exact match but they do have to fit. I know how hard it used to be to deal with Bradley on parts but looks like I may have to. Thanx in advance for any help. Smoke on...
The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

ragweed

X2 on Yard and Pool.  Great folks to deal with and they carry all the Bradley parts.

TedEbear

For the water bowl, I replaced mine years ago with an 8x13 disposable aluminum pan.  It holds more water and I don't have to empty it as often.

dave01

I just use an old pan that the wife was going to throw out

Artmiester

Wow! I went to Yard and Pool and not only found out I still had an account but had a new water bowl, bottom tray, and drip pan ordered within 2min.! Thanks everybody. This has got to be the best forum out there. After six years  and one post  I feel right at home, only thing is this "old age" stuff sure ain't what it's cracked up to be. Now to see if the Iceman is still out there so I can order some sauce.  ;D ;D ;D
The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

Rider14

Quote from: TedEbear on January 21, 2015, 06:06:10 PM
For the water bowl, I replaced mine years ago with an 8x13 disposable aluminum pan.  It holds more water and I don't have to empty it as often.

Or refill it with your liquid of choice...

- Dan

tskeeter

Hey, Art!  Ice just posted in the general discussions forum about 45 minutes ago.  The post about knives for slicing bacon.

Welcome home!

dave97402

I use a disposable foil pan, looks like a good lasagna pan size. Bought a pack of them, though I have not worn out the first one yet....almost a year