6 rack deal on amazon

Started by sullivanin, February 01, 2015, 02:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sullivanin

I am gonna get my second bradley digital smoker. First one crapped on m few years back.
I was planning on the 4 rack but i was looking at the bulk pucks on amazon and saw a deal on the 6 rack . They have some used well damaged for cheap. One said 370 with 20% cosmetic damage on top 20% on side 20% on bottom no dents or cracks all parts assessories included not damaged in working order used good condition. Another said 417 minumal cosmetic damage in box box will be damged used like new condition
Few more verying prices between those two. Since both said in boxes im guessing their both damaged from the factory or amazon and never actually used. Has anyone had any experience with defect productes from amazon or what i should expect to get or if its a good deal. I found a few sites offering them new for like 450 to 500 but i thought the six rack is 600 bucks new

GusRobin

there are sights offering a new 6 rack for $450 ish.
If the budget can afford it I would go with the new one.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

sullivanin

Ya id rather do 450 for new. If i could see pics of the one for 350 id prob go with it but i dont get how u can say 20% damage on three sides but no dents cracks or broken peices. Id take that as messed paint norm id call bs but its from amazon not a vender. Iv never had a issue buying from amazon

Any recommendations for a site to get a good deal on the 6 rack. The ones i saw iv never used so little cautious. 

GusRobin

I would just google 6 rack bradley digital and see what you get.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.